Home sweet home

Sangs Pov
I got home my mother was awake and really pissed off and all I can think is what did I do this time. I see Marie, Jade and Danielle all smirking at me. What did they do this time and blame on me. You see they are all my sister's they are triplets. My Mother starts screaming at me" You little whore you can't even do your chores before going to your clients." She comes up and start beating me and start making me kneel in glass and uncooked rice. Great I am going to go pick Jessica like this. Good thing I have make up to cover up all the bruises I got from them because as soon as mother left they started beating me as well. I have been kneeling for the past 6 hours and my whole body is killing me. Finally my dad came I was at first relieved but then he started raping me just like Mr.Mccory, Greg, Rocky, Mr.Morgan, Mr.Griffin. You see my father has been selling me for money and I can't do anything because no one believes me. I finally am able to leave so I go up take a shower and go to sleep. I get up early to take a long bath and to put makeup on to cover the bruises. I have just enough that it looks like there is none. I am not new to this so I know exactly how to do it without anyone else noticing. I know I'm ugly so I don't bother doing much. I finally get to Jessica's house to see some of Kota's friends are here. Great just what I need. Jessica and I hit it off great she is already like a sister to me. I walk into her house when she comes running towards me hugging me. At first I stiffen then relax. I would have loved the hug if I didn't feel like screaming out in pain but I just bite my tongue. I see Silas and north here too. I say hi to them and ask if they are coming? They both say "Yes." At least I think north said yes because it was a grunt from him.
***************************************************************
Silas Pov
Jessica was so excited for today. I can't believe they hit it off like that. We see aggele mou walk in and North and I immediately know something is wrong. One reason we can tell is when Jessica hugs her she looks in so much pain but she just hugs Jessica back. She asks if we are coming we both say Yes but north being north only grunts his answer. He then ask" Have you eaten breakfast yet?" The only reason he asked was because he doesn't like how skinny she is. She just nods her head and says" I hate to be rude but my shift starts in 20 minutes and it takes 15 minutes to get there" I say okay let's get going then so we are not late. She smiles at me and says to Jessica remember you need to pull your hair back so it doesn't get messed up or anything okay. Jessica just nods her head and goes get a hair tie to pull it up. So I decide to ask her where does it hurt because we saw you bite your tongue in pain. She just gets this panic look on her face and then says" it's nothing don't worry I am fine but thank you for your concern."
North says " Your lying I know you are so tell us the truth and why are you wearing makeup what are you covering? She says" I'm fine and I am not wearing makeup people are so much more prettier without it." I think to myself that I something is going on to at her house.