Chapter Two~The Fight~Luke's P.O.V.

After the meet and greet I walked onto our tour bus. No one else was there yet, I sit down and put my head in my hands. What am I gonna do? All of a sudden the door opens, and Joel's head pops in, a relieved look comes over him. He comes in and sits down next to me, "You okay?" he asks. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I hate to lie to him. "You want to talk about it?" he asks. "Talk about what? I'm fine!" I snap at him. He looks at the floor as I get up. "Why won't you believe me?!" I ask harshly. "Look!" he stands up, "I'm just trying to be your older brother!! Older brothers protect their little brothers and they help them!!" he yells. "Yeah?! Well I don't need your help Joel!!" I yell back. "Fine!! You can go off and do whatever!! I won't help you!! And if something happens I won't protect you!! Now are satisfied?!!!" he yells, real angrily. "I don't why I even try sometimes!! It's pointless! Why should I even care what happens to you?!! You know what?! I don't care anymore! Go and get yourself hurt,  I DON'T CARE!!!!!" he yells and walks off the bus, slamming the door. I try to hold back the tears....my older brother just said that he didn't care about me. I should never have made him made mad, this is all my fault.