A New Start

Prince's POV

-October 7th, Monday.

I woke up and went into my mom's room to wake her up for work. Since my dad left us when I was 4 years old I was the man of the house and I didn't have no siblings either so it is just me and my mother. I shook my mom a few times until I saw her eyes flutter open as she turned over to look at me.

Mama Perez: Aye Mijo... Go get ready for school I will wake up later on, but thanks for caring..**smiles slightly**

Prince: Okay mommy...**kisses her forehead and walks out the room**

I got ready for my new school since in my old one I was bullied a lot, but this time I am not gonna let myself get bullied instead I wanna be a tough guy so no one would bother me! Once I had made breakfast for me and my mom and ate mines I put my moms breakfast in the microwave for her. I went walking to school while listening to misfits on my green Dr. Dre Beats.

By the time I was at school people looked at me like I am some kind of alien. But just to be tough I rolled my eyes at them to show I have a attitude. Then a girl said something about me to a guy next to her.

Prince:**glares at the girl** If there is something you gotta say, then say it to my face!

The girl had a surprise look on her face and I smirked as I walked away from her and towards the office. When I was walking there I bumped into a girl with green eyes, blue glasses, long hair, and light caramel skin. Even though I thought she was a pretty girl I still didn't want people to think they could push me around. So I put on a stank face as she picked up her books that got dropped to the floor.

Prince: Watch where your freaking going damn!!

???: You don't have to be a bully about it.. **walks away**

When she said that I started to feel guilty now because in my old school I was the guy getting bullied, but now I am the bully. Wow that really made me think now. I then noticed I had reached the office. I got my schedule and everything else and headed off to my first class, which is writing. When I walked in I instantly had all eyes on me, I had to admit it made me feel a little uneasy and nervous, but I didn't want to look like a punk so I put on a "I don't give a fuck" look on my face.

Teacher: Oh hello nice to meet you! **holds her hand out to shake hands**

Prince:**frowns at her hand** Umm yea whatever my name is Jacob Perez, but you can call me Prince...

Teacher:**smiles** Oh well Prince meet the class. Say hello to Prince class!

Whole class: Hi!

Teacher: Okay well Prince go sit in the back of the class next to Marena Dìez. Marena please raise your hand.

When the girl named Marena raised her hand I noticed that it was the girl I bumped into before. I did a cool walk over to the empty seat next to her. She huffed and I can already tell she doesn't like me a lot.

Teacher: Okay so now Prince my name is Ms. Patterson and your lucky because the class is starting a new lesson where you get to know someone you didn't really talk to before. By the end of this lesson you will have to write a 5 paragraph essay on that person and what your learned about them! So here are the partner pairs...

As she listed people with each other I kinda zoned out, while staring at Marena who was next to me. I started to notice how she had dimples and green braces to match her mesmerizing green eyes. She was really beautiful in a nerdy way though. I kinda now regret being mean to her in the first place now. Then the teacher got me out of my thoughts when my name was said.

Ms. Patterson: Okay and the last partner pair is Jacob Perez and Marena Dìez.

Marena: Oh man!

Ms. Patterson: What was that Marena is there a problem..?**raises eyesbrows**

Marena:**groans** Noo...

Ms. Patterson: Okay then this is how this project will work one of you will have to go over the other person's house one day then the next day you will go over the other person's. This is will go on until the end of the year when you will then have to write the essay. But while this happens after school, in class we will do other lessons!

So now I am gonna have to do this for this whole school year..damn! I can already tell this will be interesting... After this class I started to meet some other people I could be friends with and I though they were really cool. I met this boy named Ray Ray, Jaden Smith, and these girls named Rachel, Madison Pettis, and Breanna(BabyDoll). I guess you could say we were all a clique now. Then finally it was lunch time and we agreed to all sit together....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT PART!