If Only You Knew

Roc's POV

Bahja is such a bitch she always brings down Marena for no reason! Marena is really beautiful, but she doesn't know it because of girls like Bahja saying she isn't cute. When Marena ran out of the cafeteria I got up but then turned around to Bahja.

Roc: Your just jealous!

Bahja: Whatever...**rolls eyes**

I turned back around and ran after Marena and I found her sitting on the floor with her hands on her face near the girls bathroom. I sat next to her and rubbed her back gently.

Roc: Don't listen to Bahja she is jealous and wishes she was you actually....

Marena: I don't believe you.

Roc: Well you have to because it is true. Wanna know why?

Marena: Why..?

Roc: Because boys here actually like you they say it sometimes, but they are too nervous to talk to you though, also there is someone else who likes.

Marena:**looks at Roc** Yea and whose that?

Roc:**looks into Marena's eyes** Me.

We just kept looking into each others eyes for awhile. I finally was able to confess my feelings for Marena. I kinda felt good about too, then me and her were starting to lean in and finally we started to kiss. I can't believe I was having my first kiss with the girl I have been crushing on since 1st grade. I didn't want our kiss to end but it did though.

Marena: Wow... I never knew you felt that way about me.**blushes**

Roc: Yupp so do you like me?

Marena: Yea but I didn't think you would go for someone like me anyways.

Roc: Oh-

Before I could say something he bell rung so that means lunch was over.

Marena:**gets off the floor and smiles at Roc** Well I guess I will see you later Roc.

Roc: Yea bye.

I was holding both of Marena's hands and I kissed her cheek and walked away with a really big smile on my face. This is kinda like a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~

Marena's POV

The kiss me and Roc had earlier was soo weird because I did like Roc before but now since Prince came I just don't think me and Roc should be together at the moment though. I was so caught up in my thoughts I bumped into Prod and Jacob. As soon as they saw me their eyes lit up.

Prod and Jacob: OMG!!!**hugs Marena**

Prod: Where were you??!

Jacob: Yeah we haven't seen you since lunch?

Marena: Well I was outside the cafeteria crying but then Roc calmed me down and I was hiding in my classes all day.

Jacob: Ohh well don't worry about Bahja no more.

Prod: Yupp because she isn't any of our friends anymore.

Marena: Aww thanks gu-

Prince then came out of no where and yanked my arm and taking me away from the boys. I turned around to wave bye at them though, but then I kept walking. Once me and Prince couldn't see the school anymore we stopped.

Prince: Okay where is your house?

Marena: Uhh umm-

Prince: Hello!!

Marena:**looks the ground** The way we are going is towards my house....

Prince: Okay then lets go!**walks away**

When I saw Prince was already walking I started to walk too, but I was a certain distance behind him because I still kinda feel uncomfortable around him. Then he stopped again and turned around to look at me.

Prince: Look you don't have to be afraid of me okay! Just come here.

Marena:**walks closer to Prince**

When I got closer towards Prince he put one arm around my shoulder and then we kept walking.

Prince: Just so you know I have my arm around you so you won't walk away from again.

Marena: Oh...

After that we started to walk in silence. I felt a little safe under Prince's arms for some reason. I looked up at him and I noticed how tall he was. He also smelled good I always liked that in a boy.

Prince's POV

The real reason that I put my arm around Marena is because I just wanted to have a chance to touch her. Also because I didn't want her to be scared of me all the time either. I think I might like Marena, if only she knew how i felt about her then maybe she would understand why I act a little weird. Anyways as we got closer to a nice big house I noticed it was just right across from my house.

Marena: Okay here is my home!**opens door**.....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!