Hopefully Friends

••••••••LUNCH TIME••••••••

Prince's POV

I was in the lunch line and I looked behind me and saw Marena all the way at the back of the line. I felt guilty from earlier today so I decided to be nice to her.

Prince: Hey Marena!!!**waving arms in the air**

When Marena looked my way I could tell she was nervous. I motioned for her to come to me and she slowly walked to me.

Marena: Your not going to bully me are you...?

I didn't want to be mean to Marena or be a bully, but I can't have these kids thinking they can do that to me.

Prince: I won't if you get in front of me though..

Marena: Uhh.. Okay.

When she got in front of me I finally felt as if I did something right this time. We both got our lunch and then Marena grabbed my arm.

Marena: Thanks Prince for that..

Prince:**shrugs** It was nothing really..** slightly smiles and winks**

When I walked away I saw Marena blush a little. I kinda felt cool now. I looked around to see where the table my new friends were sitting at and it was across from the table Marena went to go sit at. I walked over to that table and sat in between Ray and Jaden while Bre, Madison, and Rachel sat in front of us. While we talked I kept thinking about Marena for some reason and I looked over my shoulder and glanced at her a few times. There is just something about her though. I then got up from my seat and walked over to Marena's table to talk about our project.

Marena's POV

Me and Prod were cracking jokes making Roc, Jacob, Zonnique, and Bahja laugh. I looked around me and saw that Prince was coming my way and I tensed up a little.

Marena: Hey guys look that new kid Prince is coming over here.

Zonnique: Hey that is the boy that was being rude to me and Roc this morning.

Roc: How you know that dude Marena?

Marena: He is in my writing class and is my partner for a project that Ms. Patterson gave us.

Roc: That guy is soo mean I swear!

Prince came and glared at Roc for a while before looking at me and speaking.

Prince: Yea so Marena how about we go over your house afterschool first?

Marena: Yea Uhh okay that is fine with me.

Prince: Cool see ya later beautiful **winks and walks away**

Roc: Wtf..

Jacob: Ooh gurl get it!!

Marena:**giggles and blushes** It ain't like that Jacob we are just friends.

Roc: Betta be!

Everyone looked at Roc like O.o

Roc: What! I just don't want that guy around Marena he is mean...

Zonnique: Me either but I can give Prince a chance tho..

Roc: Yeah whatever.

Prod: Roc is you jealous or something...?

Bahja:**laughs** You thought!!

Everyone looked at her like O.o

Bahja: It is just that why would Roc be jealous if Prince and Marena did go out? Marena isn't even that cute anyways...**rolls eyes**

When she said that I could literally felt my heart break a little bit. I looked down and started to tear up.

Roc: What the heck is wrong with you Bahja??!? Marena is beautiful than you will ever be!!

Zonnique: Yea Bahja why would you say that. Your hurting her feelings!

Prod: That was uncalled for Bahja.

Jacob: It's okay Marena your really pretty maybe Bahja is just jealous!

Bahja: I will never be jealous of her with her ugly braces and glasses!!!

I instantly got up with tears running down my cheeks and went outside the cafeteria. I knew I was never pretty anyways!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS!