Different People

Marena's POV

I opened the door to my house to see my mom and dad watching tv, my big brother texting on his phone, my oldest brother talking to his wife, and my little brother playing with our nephew.

Prince: Dang big family you got here.

Marena: I know right. But it is normal right?

When I said that I saw that he looked down. Then we finally walked in and my family said hi to us. I introduced my oldest brother Ronald who is 25, Edgar who is 16, Gabriel who is 9, my parents, and Ronald's wife named Melissa, and Ronald's kid named Marcus who is 7 to Prince.

Mom: So is this your boyfriend?

Ronald, Marena's Dad, and Edgar: WHAT! **wide eyes**

Marena: No! He is just my project partner.. Jeez.

Prince was smirking at me while I blushed a little. Just so you know my dad and Ronald and Edgar are overprotective of me. Mostly because I am the only girl in this family other than my mom.

Marena: Soo me and Prince are going be in my room...**grabs Prince hand and goes to her room**

I closed the door behind us and sat on my bed staring at Prince awkwardly standing near my dresser. He glanced around my room and then at me.

Marena: Umm you could sit on my bed if you want to.

Prince: Oh okay**Sits on bed**

Marena: Soo

Prince: Talk about yourself.

Prince sat back on my bed with his hands behind his head trying to look like he doesn't give a fuck. He is so weird sometimes, but then again I barely knew him.

Marena: Oh well I am