Mad or Nah?

Aliyah and Cassandra was jogging around the campus still exploring. "Girl look over there." Liyah turned her head over to where Cassandra was pointing, "I think that's a theatre." They jogged over to the door and walk in. It look old but new at the same time. They walk down the hallway and saw a room with a stage.

They peek through the doors and saw an excessive amount of people in there. They saw this older looking man. He was heavy set, tall, had a low cut hair, and had a big mole above his lip. "Ok again everyone," he screamed. 

Some people took their places while others stood there watching. The play was funny and very entertaining. Aliyah like this play, but she decided they should leave so when they present they won't know what happen. They walk around some more looking at the pictures and trophies. "I'm guessing we good at theatre."

Liyah nodded as she read some of the certificates. Soon they heard doors opening and people walking down the hall. They still walk slowly down the hall till there was no one in there no more, at least they thought. They look back in the same room and gasp.

They duck down and crept away from the door and then took off running. They made it back to the front of their building. "Guh did you see that shit." Aliyah shook her head, "For why though." Cassandra shrug, "Trying to pass, the easy way."

They walk back into the lobby and was soon in the sitting area with the girls in the building. The D.A came in front of them. "Girls we really need to talk." Everyone look around before she spoke again. She talk to them about respecting each others privacy, and about having boys over. Apparently these girls be so loud the whole hall complaining.

Liyah laugh at a little at that and was glad she wasn't on that hall. Knowing her she would've went down there and beat on their door till someone came, and tell them to shut the hell up. The girls also mention that someone being playing pranks, and that they won't tolerate that.

"Of course you straight out of high school I understand that, but you guys are young lady's." Everyone nodded to her, "SO ACT LIKE IT." She walk out with her head held high and went to her office. Some girls got up and started giggling. Cassandra nodded her head over there at them, "They ass must be the childish ones." Liyah laugh and they went back to their rooms.

They grab something to eat and was now watching TV. Both of their phones vibrated. They look down to see there was a text from Jayla saying they had 15 minutes. Cassandra and Aliyah look at each other like they was caught in traffic. "AAAAHHH!" They scream and jumped off their couch, then bolted out their room. Locking the door because those little hoes weren't getting them.

20 minutes later

Aliyah and Cassandra finally made it and was out of breathe. When they walk through the doors they went and sat in the back. Miya wasn't paying attention so they was kinda happy. Jayla gave them a stern look then went back talking. "Girl I know she mad, but hell better late than never." Cassandra started laughing with her.

"Miss Miya it seems that two of these young girls decided to come on their own time." Cassandra and Liyah stop talking and look up to see the nasty heifer her self, Natasha. She was smirking at them as Miya walk over in front of everyone, "Who," Natasha pointed over at them, "Them." Liyah sighed hard clenching her fist. Cassandra shook her head.

Miya look back at them, "Why y'all late." Liyah couldn't speak so Cassandra did the talking, "We are sorry-" Natasha cut her off instantly getting her aggravated, "She didn't ask for an apology, she ask why is you late." Cassandra bit her lip and glared at Natasha. She look back over at Miya.

"As I was saying we are so sorry, but we lost track of time. We promise it won't happen again." Miya nodded and look back over at Natasha and the girl who was staring at Liyah yesterday. "Mistakes happens its cool." Natasha turned her lip up at her, "Nawl let them do two laps around the track."