This aint no Joke

Liyah yawn as she stretch from her rough night sleep. She look around the room and notice it wasn't hers'. She blink a couple of times and look around in the bed. It was just her, she then got goose bumps from the cold air in the room. She slowly got out the bed and look in the mirror.

She was in a pair of boxers and had a big white shirt on. It had a nice smelling cologne to it instantly making her think of Tyrell. That's when it came back to her that she had to sleep in his room because Cassandra had a friend over. She smelled something good and heard pots clicking and water running.

She crept out the out the room and walk over to the kitchen and stop in her tracks. She saw this tall muscle build man standing there cooking with nothing but some shorts on. She lean against the counter and continue to stare andsoon drift off into daydreaming. She was just smiling and watching him carefully.

"If yo don't sit yo ass down somewhere." She clutch her chest as her dream vanish quickly. The dude turned around and furrowed his eye brows. She look over at Tyrell who was getting red, and was huffing and puffing. "Why yo ass have to scare me like that."

He stomped over to her and she walk backwards into the counter and wall. "If I scared yo ass that means you was doing something you wasn't suppose to been doing." She swallowed hard not even knowing why she was scared, but in a way she kinda like it. "I was just looking at him cook." He smirk at her, "You was basically drooling over the nigga."

Her cheeks got hot and she turned her face from the boy smile. "Aye man you better not be blushing," Tyrell said walking back over to her. She tried to act natural and turn around. Once she did her eyes fell right on the boy who was smiling, "Wassup Aliyah."

She stiffened at the sound of his voice. It was deep but smooth at the same time. She was slowly drifting back into her little dream, but Tyrell smack her butt so hard she instantly got mad. "Damn Tyrell that hurt." He pointed at her, "Don't play Liyah, do not play with me." She giggled and nodded at him.

She sat down at the table as Tyrell fix her plate. He sat it down in front of her and everything looks perfect. She had scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausages, and cheese grits. "Oh my god this is so good." She held on to the boy arms and was instantly kick in the shin under the table. "OWWW." She look at Tyrell and he shrug.

"I was just complimenting your friend cooking." He didn't say nothing as he ate in silent. The boy laugh, "Thanks Aliyah I've been cooking since I was 11 with my mom and grandma, and just call me R." She smiled, "R?" "Yeah R for Rodney." She nodded and continue to eat. Soon one of the dudes she met the other day came out and he was shirtless too.

She quickly turned her head and look down at her plate. "Damn he got some fine roommates." She thought to her self. He sat down with them and she reach for her orange juice. She took that as an opportunity to look at his face . Once she did she act like she never did. Tyrell and her finish and went to go put their dishes in the sink.

"When you said your class start." "10" Tyrell nodded as he went back into the room. Liyah look at the dirty kitchen and started to gather everything. Then she clean the sink out and made the dish water. "Its cool Aliyah you didn't have to do that, it was Jerome big headed ass turn." Liyah started laughing but quickly stop when Jerome glared at her.

She cleared her throat and start doing the dishes, "Its cool." R shrug and went to go lay his cloths out for the day. "So Liyah, how serious is you and Tyrell." Liyah chuckled at how blunt he was. "Why?" He walk up close to her, "Just tryna see how close yall is because ion even think he would-" "I WOULD WHAT!"

Liyah stop rinsing the dishes off and look over her shoulder at Tyrell who was being held back by R. "Mane I was just tryna see was y'all serious." Tyrell look at him like he spoke another language, "Nigga I don't give a fuck. If I brought her here she mine dawg. I didn't bring her here to share her like she some motherfucking prize." He roughly pulled from R grip and walk over and grab Liyah wrist and took her to his room.