The Start of a New Friendship

"Ok momma," Liyah said getting aggravated as she try to close the door. "Little girl you see me trying to talk to you." "Mom I gotta go find something to wear for dinner." Ella look her up and down, "Whats wrong with what you got on."

She shrug her shoulders, "I just want her parents to like me, and not think I'm some girl who would badly influence their child." Ella sighed, "Just call me when you get back, ok." Liyah nodded as she closed the door. 

She slid down the door in deep thought. "You don't have to worry about my family judging you." She jumped up from her voice, "Girl you gon need to stop with that popping up shit." Cassandra stared at her. "Though I do suggest you change whatever that is you got on."

They went into her room and search for some cloths. "How about this." Liyah held up and light blue and yellow flora tank top with some bleach jeans. "That's cute." Cassandra excused her self out the door as Liyah got dressed.

Once she had her cloths on she look for her blue sandals. She grab her necklace that her dad got her when she was little, and walk over into the living room. "Ok I'm all set." Cassandra nodded as she continued talking on her phone

15 minutes later they was walking out the door. "So where we going today." "We going to the mall first then back to campus at this place called The Mosali." Liyah winced at the name, "The what." Cassandra laugh, "Relax I heard its good there." 

Liyah nodded and they walk outside towards the parking lot. "So how do you feel about them girls from earlier." "Those Delta girls." Cassandra frown, "Hell no. The Zetas." Liyah mouth o and hunch her shoulders, "What about them."

"Is you gonna join." "Don't these people give you hell before you join." Cassandra shrug, "Yea, but so what." "I have a terrible mouth on me they ain't ready for me girl. I would've been went off if one tried me." They laugh as a black Pathfinder truck pulled up in front of them. They beep their horn and Cassandra got up, "Come on Aliyah."

They hurriedly got in the car and put their seat belts on, "Good evening baby." "Good evening mom," her mom look over at Liyah. "Hi sweetie my name is Rochelle." "Hello Rochelle , my name is Aliyah." Rochelle smiled as she turn back in her seat.

"Hello Aliyah my name is David." He said keeping his eyes on the road, "Hi." She said shyly. The car ride to the mall was peaceful and quick. As they was going in Liyah got a text from and unknown number.

Liyah-Who is this

Unknown-This Tyrell

She instantly started blushing but soon frown when she walk into a poll. "OWWW!" She look up and saw the poll in front of her, she huffed as she look over at Cassandra and her parents laughing. She then felt embarrassed and look else where, "Awwl its ok Liyah we all have our moments."

Her phone vibrated again as she look back at it, but being more cautious to her surroundings. 

Unknown-Hello?

Liyah-Tyrell who

Unknown-Damn how many Tyrells you know

Liyah-You'll be surprised

Unknown-Oh so you dem type of girls

Liyah-Lol no I'm not, I was just playing

"Liyah please come have fun with us instead of your phone." Cassandra said pouting making her bottom lip quiver. Liyah laugh, "Ok I'm finna tell them ima talk to them later." Cassandra instantly smiled and turned back to the short hot pink skirt.