Mom Interests

Ella was walking around the office going crazy. "Where did I put it at." She groaned loudly. She walk over to the window looking out over at the people who was walking. She wrap her arms around her body trying to stay calm. "Is you ok."

She furrowed her eye brows at the tone of the mans voice. "I know that aint Willie." she thought to her self. She turned around and it sure wasn't Willie. She was kinda surprise to see him there. "Hello," She forced a smile at him. "Hello Ms. Ella am I interrupting you or something." She shrug her shoulders and sat on the edge of her desk.

"No I'm just trying to calm my self down." He chuckled a little and walk a little over to her. "I know how you feel." She got goose bumps from his presence. She rubbed her arms and let her head hung low. "I haven't felt this way with someone since Frank died." She said to her self.

He grabbed her chin softly and lift her face up, so she can look at him. She stared into his brown eyes and smile. He notice her staring, "You like what you see." She back away and went back to working. "Oh please, don't flatter yourself. Now what is you doing here."

"I was thinking about you and I wanted to take you somewhere." Ella sighed and pick up her phone. Her assistant sent her a text about a meeting she would be having later. "Work be killing me, but I just cant stop it."

"Would you like to go have lunch with me." She was skeptical at first but she then agreed. "Of course, let me grab my bag."

He nodded and waited for her. While he wait he look around her office, he saw pictures of her and Aliyah. Then he saw some with her real young holding hands with this man.

"I'm ready," he nodded and stared a little more before he gave her his attention.

30 minutes later

They walk into the nice looking restaurant hand in hand. Ella didn't even know what she was doing. She tried to remove her hand but he didn't let it go.

She sighed and kept quiet. They followed the waiter to their table. The waiter look older look around Ella age.

"So what would you like to drink Mr.," she said smiling at him. Ella turned her nose up at her. "Um lemonade would be fine." She nodded and was about to walk away until Ella called her back.

The woman came back looking irritated. "What," Ella look her up and down trying to stay calm. "You didn't take my order." "Oh yeah sorry I didn't see you at first. What would you like." Ella ask for sweat tea and before she could say anything else the woman was gone.

"Rude motherfucker," he chuckled at her and reach for her hand. "She probaly didn't see you and she could be having a bad day." "I don't give a damn, and if she was she didn't act like that towards you. Bad day or not never be rude to paying customers."

He puller her hand up to his lips and gave her a gentle kiss. "It's alright." Ella nodded and they started a little conversation.

Ella was laughing and having a good time until she look over and saw the woman mugging her. Ella paid her no mind and continued talking to him.

"So wha-" "Here you go handsome." The woman said cutting Ella off. She put his drink down for him and gave him another smile making sure he could see her chest good. Though he wasn't even paying attention to her and started back talking to Ella.

The woman didn't take a hint so Ella cleared her throat. She look over at Ella and shook her head. She almost spilled Ella drink by slamming it infront of her. "Do we have a problem Jackie." Ella said looking at her name tag.

"No now what would you two like to eat." Ella clench her fist and they ordered their meal.

Hour later

They was soon out the restaurant and Ella was glad. Jackie was so irritating and rude towards Ella. When she check up on them she didn't even bother to ask Ella how she felt, she didn't even look her way.

"You OK," he said look at her concerned. "Yea, I'm never going back to this restaurant." He stop walking and pulled her close. "Why what happen. Everything was nice and I got us the best help."

Ella pulled from him, "Who Jackie." He nodded with a puzzled look. "That wasn't no help. That woman was nothing but rude to me, but she wasn't to you. She made sure you was ok."

He smirk a little as they walk over to his car. "I don't understand what you are talking about she is very nice and respectful. I been coming her for five years and she is the top three out of twenty."

"Hmmmmm well I'll hate to meet the others." Ella said getting in. It took a good minute before they was back at her office. "I'll walk you in."

She nodded and waited for him. They walk through the doors passed the nosey people and to the elevator. Ella reach to press 4 but he beat her to it. She gave him a half smile.

They walk past the other people and then past her assistant, who was staring him down. Ella laughed at how she was drooling over him. She open the door for them. "Nice too see you Ms. Ella I hope you had a nice lunch." Before she could speak he answered for her. "We had a good time thanks for asking."

The woman nodded and left. Soon as the door was close and she was gone Ella started laughing. "Ok so I can't speak for my self." He shrug and pulled her close. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"As much as I want to stay I can't. Business is booming and I got to be there." She smiled and thank him for the evening. He nodded as he left out the room.

Ella slouch in her chair and thought about today. She kinda had fun except for when Jackie pop up. For some reason Ella saw her before. She can't put her finger on it but she do remember a Jackie. She pushed the thought away and got back to work.

Sorry for mistakes. Who do you think the man was. How do you feel about Jackie. Anyway I need more views and comments please spread the word everyone.