chapter 5

"Hello my names aqua congratulation on representing district two this year" I already hated her with her preppy attitude and hideous yellow lipstick and blue Mohawk. She was quite the character. "Follow me clove I'll show you what you'll be wearing tonight. Ohh I know you'll just love it " we walk into a room with a couple chair and a table she ushers me to sit down and she pushes a button on the wall and out pops our lunch. We had roasted duck with vegstables floating in butter sauce and for dessert chocolate fondue. After lunch aqua shows me to another room with a huge mirror wall and a few chairs. She pulls out a black bag and unzips it and I see what I'll be wearing to the opening ceremonies. "I wanted you to look like a warrior so what do you think" I look at my self in the mirror and she that my armor is made of gold and I look ferice and ready to fight. ''Oh god aqua I love it I look so ferice and deadly this will shiw the capitol what I can really do" "I'm glad you love clove now let's go to the opening ceremonies" when we reach the city circle I see Cato is wearing the same thing as me. Aqua and Cato's stylist help us onto the pure white horses and we go into the city circle right after district one. As we enter the circle the crowd goes wild as we stand completely still and look feirce. Then we hear the crowd errupt in cheers I look over my shoulder and see the district 12 tributes on fire like literally on fire and it infuriates me we must stop them from stealing our show no matter what. When the tribute parade is over I get off the horse and follow Sandra and Brutus to the district 2 floor. Sandra shows me my room and Brutus offers to show Cato to his " no thanks in sure me and clove will both fit in hers." "Alright so I take it y'all both want to be trained together" we both shake our head and ho into our room. Its like the room was made for us with its pale pink walls and heart red bed and beautiful laced curtains over a huge wall of glass. I head into the bathroom to clean off my make up and we both get ready for dinner.