99 Problems but you make 100

Takes place before first chapter. Im finally nearing the end of season 5!

...

Castiel lay on the motel bed in utter exhaustion. His head hurt like hell and all he wanted was to get the pain over with. As much as he wanted to help Sam track Dean he felt too sick.

"Looky at who has a hangover." Laughed a soft voice.

"Go away." Castiel said letting out another groan.

"Why? Afraid past memories will interfere with your ability to search for God."

"I really don't know if you're real or a figment of my imagination." The angel tried to sit up but fell back down instantly.

"Try real." She pressed a soft cold hand to his forehead causing Castiel to let out a sigh of pleasure. "Better?"

"Yes. Thank you Hotaru, but why are you here?"

"Your boys are gonna die soon."

"What do you mean?" Castiel tried sitting up but instantly fell back down.

She laughed a soft laugh. "What I mean is that you will finally gain an advantage. You'll know when the thought hits you. Kinda like this hangover."

The angel groaned. "Why are you so cryptic."

"Why are you so vague. Would you like me to try and take it away." She leaned over and gazed into his blue eyes laughingly before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Yes please." A soft glow of purple filled the room then stopped. "That's all I can do for you, I have other duties I must perform." Removing her hand she began to walk away. "Remember what I told you. Don't let opportunity pass you by."

"Why is she so cryptic." Castiel groaned then rubbed his head in thought. "This must be how Sam and Dean feel.

...

(A/N) so really short but I felt inspiration so this is what it turned into.