Auditions and Flashbacks

Y/n's prov:
I woke up to Hector shaking me awake I roll over and smack him in the face he holds it in pain.
Hector: come on sis the big audition is today for both of us.
Y/n: wait that's today!! how did I over sleep?? omg!!
I say that while running to my closet and getting the outfit on I'm in a blue shirt, purple pants and ocean blue convers then I run out and see my brother looking at something with tears in his eyes.
Y/n: hey whatcha looking at??
Hector: oh you know the scrap book.
Y/n: oh......
I look down sad he's looking at the scrap book of me and Alex. He was friends with him, but I was his best friend. I'm trying not to cry as we look at it.
Hector: you ok baby sis??
He side hugs me and kisses the side of my forehead.
Y/n: y.....y.....yeah I j....j.....just miss him so much.
Hector: I know, but look do you remember this he laughs as he remembers the fun time.
Hector: that was the time Alex tried to push me in the pool but instead I pushed him in.
I laugh as I try not to cry at the memories.
Y/n: yeah that was Alex he would try to do things that he couldn't.
Hector: oh look it's the time you met, awwww I still say that's so cute that he protected you from the bullies and especially cents I couldn't you know cents I was in class because I went up a grade.
Hector used to be in the same grade as me, but moved up the year that I met Alex. We were in freakin kindergarten and there were bullies like come on! I laughed and look at my phone its 7:30 we have to be in the audition at 8:00.
Y/n: yeah and that wasn't the first time he was protective and we should get going it's 7:30.
Hector: ok let's go because as you can see I'm already dressed.
He motioned to himself in his clothes. He put the book away and we go to the car. Once in his car I grab my favorite band the vamps CD and play it.
Hector: really baby sis?!
I giggle then give him a haha kinda smile.
Y/n: sorry can't help it! Love you!
I lean over the counsel and kiss his cheek. He chuckles then smiles while slightly shaking his head.
Hector: I love you to baby sis.
---------A few minutes later-----------*
We finally arrive at the studio that the additions are in. I get really excited.
Y/n: eeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I can't believe I'm here its the power rangers samurai audition today!!
I'm one that is auditioning so is my brother Erica and brit, we can't wait I'm so excited. He laughs as we get there while I'm jumping up and down in my seat.
Hector: a bit over excited huuu Lil sis??
Y/n: yes but I just can't wait!!!
I look over the other way and see brit and E
Y/n: ahhhhhhhhh!!!! BRIT, E!!!!!! AHHHHH HI!!
I say as I hug them and they laugh, but hug me back brit gose and kisses my brother. Opps forgot to tell you there dating so....
Anyways me and E fake gag at the site of our friend kissing my brother.
Y/n: grooooooosss!!!
Erica: yeah guys grooooooosss!!!!
We all started laughing then we walk in and go to the lady (running the stand bump bump got any grapes) (sorry had to 😉)
Y/n: ummmm ma'ma we are here to addition?
Lady: ahhh yes just put the roll you want and your name. Then I'll call you up when it's your turn ok? oh! and my names Hope.
She points to a tag on her shirt that says her name.
Hector: nice to meet you Hope and thank you.
Hope: oh its no problem it's my job.
Then she laughs while walking off and we all signed the paper on the clip bord that was there. Then we patiently waited for our names to be called.
-----A few minutes later-----------*
I'm still waiting. Brit, E and Hector have gone in so I'm still waiting out in the lobby. I sit here for a bit longer and then my names is called out and I follow Hope in.
Hope: ok sweetie stand right here for me then say your lines when miss Lindsey gets in ok?
Y/n: ok.
Then in walks a lady with bleach blond hair and hope walks out.
*******: hello dear my name is miss lindsey and I see your trying out for baby blue ranger serenity? Also before you ask, yes I'm not married, but please read me your lines. I'm going to read with you so you get the full affect ok?
Y/n: ok.
I take a deep breath and I started on my lines.
Y/n: Mike nooooo!!! Mia what are we going to do Jaden's down so is Kevin, Emily, and Mike what are we going to do?
Lindsey: I guess we'll have to work together.
Y/n: OK LET'S GO!!!
Lindsey: good job you will get a call if we want you in the role ok?
Y/n: ok thank you so much!
Lindsey: no problem dear. Your really talented. Have a good night.
Y/n: ok thank you so much.
Then I walk back out to every one. When I get there we all start talking.
Hector: how do you feel it went?
Y/n: good. She said I was so talented.
Hector: you are. Isn't she guys?
E: you really are babze!
Brit: yeah you really are!
Hector: hey guys! Wanna come back to our place and spend the night?
Brit & E: yeah!!!
Brit jumps on Hectors back and E on mine. Me and Hector laugh as they point forward.
Brit & E:On ward horses! To your car!!!
Y/n: why my car?
Brit & E: Because we walked!
I laugh and walk to my car witch was the car Hector was driving today.
Y/n: hey tor?
Hector: yeah sis?
Y/n: I love you, you know that?
Hector: yeah I know baby sis. I know.
Just as he says that I fall asleep on his shoulder. It's been a very long day. Later I feel myself being picked up. I pick my head up and my brother rushes to calm me.
Hector: shhhh it's ok it's just me. Do you wanna go to your room or cuddle down here while the rest of us watch a movie?
Y/n: cuddle.
I just sit there and cuddle my brother. I feel tired, but the kind of tired where you can't sleep so I just sit there and watch the movie. After a while I go up to my room and change. I am soon getting everything ready for the night.