Metting the rest of the cast! (Part2)

Y/n's prov:
         After we shook hands and introduced ourselves to Najee we started to walk down the way to the trailers.
Najee: now these are your trailers.
He points behind himself. Then he shows us who's is who's.
Najee: this one is yours y/n your right in between the person who's playing red ranger and your brother.
Y/n: ok thank you.
Najee: no problem. You can go in and look if you want. Also you guys can bring stuff from home to make them more homie if you'd like.
All of us: thank you.
I go into mine and then walk back out to the group.
Najee: Hector this is yours. Your right in between Brittany-
Brit: just Brit please.
Najee: ok well Hector you are in between Brit and your sister here.
He points back and forth.
Hector: thanks.
He chuckles then hugs Brit.
Najee: you Brit are right here in between me and Hector, and you Erika are over by the person who is playing Jayden over there. Witch is in between him and the person playing G.
Erika: thank you!!
Brit: yeah, thank you!!
Najee: no problem! Anyway we should probably head back to the room the others should be here by now and it's all the way across the lot.
He says looking down at his watch.
All: ok.
We all start walking back to where we first started. Once back on the other side of the lot we all walk into the room. Miss Lindsey comes over and hugs me.
Miss Lindsey: welcome all. I'm so happy to have you all on my set. Before you go mingle I'd like to tell you that the cast reading will be in exactly a week and and your scripts are right over there.
She points by the door.
Miss Lindsey: they have your name on the front so just grab yours before you leave. Now our Jayden isn't here yet but everybody else is. He'll be here in exactly thirty minutes. Anyway have fun and make friends with the rest of the cast.
As she walks off someone hugs me from behind I jump.
******: guess who!
I giggle at hearing his voice and turn around and hug him. My arms are around his neck as his are around my waist.
Y/n: STEVEN!!! I didn't know you were trying for a part.
Steven: yeah it kinda just happened. I'm playing Antonio.
Y/n: yay!!! I've missed you.
Steven: I've missed you to. I mean it has been like what five months?
I giggle.
Y/n: yeah.
We hug some more and we hear someone clear their throat. I turn to see my brother looking at us.
Hector: who's this?
Y/n: oh big brother this is Steven, Steven this is my big brother.
Hector: it's nice to meet you.
He shakes Steven's hand.
Hector: when did you two meet?
Y/n: do you remember when I tried out for Glee, but didn't get in?
Hector: yeah?
He scratches his head in a confused way.
Y/n: we meet there and kinda just clicked and became best friends and ever since we've talked, but never got to see each other much.
Hector: is that where you always went for lunch when you said it was just a friend?
Y/n: yeah. Steven is awesome! You remember my ex right?
Hector: you mean Nate?
Y/n: yeah. Well one time when he visited and we went shopping he was there......
Me and Steven look at each other and start laughing hysterically.
Y/n: I told Steven who it was and he pretended to be my new boyfriend and well........
We laugh some more.
Y/n: Nate wasn't to happy.
Hector: wow why did you never tell me baby sis?
Y/n: well.......
I look at Steven.
Y/n: you always get to protective when I have guy friends.
Hector: do not!
Y/n: do-
A older man with dark hair comes over to us.
****: hi I'm Rene Naufahu and I'm playing master G.
Y/n: hi I'm y/n David and I'm playing Serenity.
Hector: hi I'm Hector David jr. And I'm playing mike.
Erika: hi I'm Erika fong and I'm playing Mia.
Brit: hi I'm Brittany Anne Pirtle and I'm playing Emily.
We all shake his hand one by one.
Steven hugs me again.
Steven: I've missed you a lot.
I giggle again.
Y/n: I've missed you to. Where will your trailer be?
Steven: I'll be next to Erika's.
Y/n: awww I don't feel like walking all the time to your trailer.
Steven: one. You'll get used to it and two. Poor baby.
I giggle.
Y/n: I'm not a baby.
Erika come over and smiles at us.
Erika: are you two sure your just friends?
Steven&y/n: yes. Why?
Erika: you guys just act like your more.
Y/n: were just really close he has helped me with so much in the last year. Don't tell Hector, but in all honesty Steven is why I'm still here.
Erika raises her eyebrow at us.
Y/n: I had a hard year last year after Nate and everything.
Erika: oh ok.
Steven: you want a drink bug?
Y/n: yeah. Thank you Stevie!!
I giggle as he chuckles at our stupid pet names.
Steven: I'll be right back.
Y/n: ok. Take your time. You face is getting ugly.
He chuckles at my joke and walks off then turns before he's completely gone.
Steven: yeah your face is getting ugly to!
I giggle as Erika looks at me in question.
Y/n: oh! That's just a inside joke that's all.
Erika: ok.
Miss Lindsey then walks up to microphone that is on the small stage. She smiles then gets the small crowd under control.
Miss Lindsey: hi everyone! I'm so proud to say that this is a amazing come together for the show. I know you all have been wondering who our Jayden is and he just got here a few minutes ago so with out further a due please welcome our Jayden! Alexander Heartman!!
Everyone claps except me and my small group of friends as he walks out onto the small stage. I freeze and then I feel four arms pulling me out as I start to sob. I look at who is getting me out of the room it's hector and Steven. Hector sits me against the wall as I can faintly hear there conversation.
Steven: what is do we do!? I mean she's had a panic attack with me, but never this bad!!!
Hector: calm down dude! Here's what we do...........
then everything goes dark for me..................

TO BE CONTINUED................