The Sleep Over And The Next Day

Y/n's prov:
After I'm done changing I to the closet across from my room and get things to have a camp out in our living room. Erika comes up and is trying to help me out.
Erika: hey babze need any help?
I start to struggle and nod yes, but then realize that she couldn't see me. I then yell over all the blankets and pillows.
Y/n: yes please!
She giggles then takes some of the pillows off the top, but I still have quite a bit.
Erika: you should put some of that down and come back.
Y/n: no I'm fine.
Erika: are you sure?
Y/n: yeah.
We both start walking and we make it down just fine. I throw my stuff of the couch as Erika drops hers on the floor. Brit, Erika and Hector start grabbing things from the pile. I just walk back up stairs. Hector follows me.
Hector: hey sis what you doin?
Y/n: just grabbing Mr. bear bear.
Hector: we both know that's just a code name. Just say your dumb penguin's real name.
I grab my big penguin and hug him close.
Y/n: No!! And HES NOT A STUPID PENGUIN!! He's a very smart penguin.
Hector: oh yeah I'm so sorry I forgot you always say how the penguin is "smart" and highly "intellect".
I slap him across the arm and he whimpers like a baby holding the spot that I had hit.
Y/n: yes he is!
Hector: why don't you just say the penguins real name! He's not even a bear. So! Bear bear doesn't work!
Y/n: fine! Alex! Happy!
We both look at each other for a moment, then we burst out laughing. This happens a lot us laughing over me calling my penguin something that it's not.
Hector: why do we always do this?!
He is hunched over laughing as I pat him on the back.
Y/n: I don't really know!
I wipe my eyes just as the girls walk in.
Bri&E: we heard fighting. Is everyone and everything ok up here?
H&Y: yeah, just brother sister fight. We're fine.
Bri&E: ok!
I then run down the stairs and yell back at them.
Y/n: LAST ONE DOWN GETS THE FLOOR!
They all come down right after me and tackle me onto the couch. I start laughing and trying to get them off of me. Once off I giggle and then look around only seeing three beds. I look at Hector with a questioning face. He then pulls Bri and him down on the pull out bed. Erika sits on the small couch and I finally get it. Bri and my brother are sharing a bed. I look at Erika as she looks at me and we nod lightly at each other. We then make a gagging noise and when the two "love birds" look over at us annoyed we giggle.
E&Y: you guys know you love us!!!
We Finnish laughing and decide to watch another movie as me and Bri look through she finds the old scrapbook of mine. She then looks through it. I look at Hector and he looks at me to make sure I'm ok, I nod at him to let him know that I am indeed ok.
Bri: y/n? What's this?
Y/n: you both had to find out at some point.
I sigh then start to tell them.
Y/n: that right there is Alex.
There eyes widen, they've heard a little about him form me over the years, but I never really actually spoke about him, unless it was Hector and I talking. I continue telling them the whole story with Hector cutting in every once in a while. He also hugs on me while I tell the whole thing.
Y/n: he was my best friend-
Hector: she even loved him. Like love loved him.
Y/n: did not!
Hector: did to!
Y/n: never mind! Anyways, he moved in our junior year to pursue his dreams. I haven't seen him since. He didn't even tell me in person that he was leaving. He told me through a letter saying it'd be to hard in person.
I continued my story and by the end of my story I was full on crying, like sobbing crying. They all group hug me for a while before I decided to watch a movie. We all watched the movie. I couldn't stay awake to finish the movie though.
I wake up in the morning and check the time. It's five o'clock in the morning and I can't get back to sleep so I go into my room and start to get ready for the day ahead of us all. When done I walk out and see them all awake watching Tom and jerry with ice cream. I giggle then they all look at me.
Bri&H&E: what?
Y/n: ice cream for breakfast really?
Bri&H&E: umm yeah!
As we are talking someone's phone goes off. We all look at our phones. Then Erika screams and we all look at her as she answers and talks on her phone. A minute later and she's off screaming again.
Erika: I GOT THE PART!
Y/n: what! That amazing!!!
We all jump around. We then calm down and give her a hug.
Y/n: what part did you get?
Erika: pink ranger Mia.
We all end up watching another movie of Erika's choice of  course. After the movie another phone goes off and it's Hector's. We all watch as he answers with a scared look on his face. A few minutes later and he has a big smile on his face, while saying thank you. When he's off he tells us the news.
Hector: I GOT THE PART TO! IM GONNA BE MIKE!!! Green ranger!!!
We all jump around and we just have huge smiles on. We then decide to play some video games for a bit. We play the wii, play station, etc.......
After a while later another phone goes off and we watch Bri answer her phone. As she talks she bites her nails and passes around. Few minutes later she's off and smiling.
Bri: I GO THE PART OF EMILY!!!!
All: yay!!!!!!
We all then decide to go out to lunch. I feel kinda down because I haven't gotten called. They all notice and try to make me feel better.
Hector: awww baby sis it's ok I'm sure by the end of the day they'll call you.
Bri&E: yeah! We're sure of it.
By the end of lunch we are all laughing and walking into the apartment when my phone goes off. I look at them all then answer.
Y/n: hello?
****: hi. Umm is this y/n?
Y/n: yes.
****: well I'm glad to say that we will be working together on set soon. Congrats you got the part of baby blue aka Serenity.
Y/n: really??! Omg!! Thank you so much!!!
****: no problem. Can't wait to meet you. Goodbye.
Y/n: you too bye!
I close my phone and scream. I'm just so happy.
Y/n: I GOT THE PART!! IM GONNA BE SERENITY!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..................................