Metting the rest of the cast! (Part1)(Picture bonuses!!!)

Y/n's prov:
I wake up to my phone going off. I stop the alarm that is going off and get up. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. The excitement of being a power ranger still here, but I can't stop thinking that the voice of the guy that talked to me on the phone somehow sounded very familiar. I sit in my bed and think to myself who it sounded like. As I'm thinking my door creeks open. When I look up it's Hector. He comes over to me with a smile on.
Hector: hey baby sis! I made breakfast!!
I laugh then go back to a serious face.
Hector: I know that face. It's your thinky face.
My eyebrow raised into a question face.
Y/n: my thinky face?
Hector: yeah when you think you kinda space out.
Y/n: oh ok.
He moves then jumps on me. I laugh and try getting him off of me.
Y/n: GET OFF YOU GOOF!!
Hector: no! Not till you tell me what's up in that beautiful baby head of yours.
Y/n: can't b—-breath!
He rolls his eyes at me.
Hector: oh please I'm not that fat. Now tell me!
Y/n: I will if you get the bloody hell off of me!!
Hector: fine.
He finally gets off and laughs as I giggle. He chuckles then pushes me making me fall off the bed. I sit up and glare at him and he just gives me a small innocent smile with a small wave of his hand.
Y/n: Just you wait big brother I know where you sleep remember.
He chuckles the looks scared because I have a straight face on.
Y/n: I'm not kidding.
He chuckles a scared chuckle this time then gets up and runs. I get up off the floor running after him.
Hector: come on! It was a accident!! I didn't mean to push you off!!
I stop sigh then as he stops I hug him and cuddle into my big brother.
Y/n: fine I'm sorry.
Hector: it's ok. I think your just hangry.
I laugh.
Y/n: oh yeah that's definitely why I tried to kill you.
He raises his hands in the air as if he's surrendering.
Hector: hey it's not my fault. I made you a nice breakfast and tried to be a lovely big brother, but you had to have your thinky face on.
Y/n: really?
I raise my eyebrow and look at him.
Hector: ok!! Ok!!! Maybe I did provoke you!
I smiled proud of myself for always being able to get him to admit things.
Y/n: yes you did. Now can we please just have a nice breakfast before the girls get here for going to the studio?
Hector: ok, but you have to tell me what you were thinking about!
I grown then rub my face with my hand as we walk into the kitchen and get our food.
Y/n: fine. I'll I was trying to do was figure out why the voice of the guy I was talking to about the jobs voice yesterday.......
I trail off.
Hector: awwwwwww you have a crush! Wait how do you like someone just by their voice?
I slap him over the head.
Y/n: I wasn't thinking like that!
Hector: then how were you?
Y/n: his voice sounded so familiar as if it was one I've heard almost my whole life.
Hector: oh ok.
His eyes get wide.
Hector: you don't think it's.............
Y/n: Alex? No it can't be.
I say shaking my head.
Y/n: last I heard he was in Arizona.
Hector: from his sister?
Y/n: yeah.
Hector: but didn't you two stop talking like a year ago?
Y/n: yes sadly.
Hector: aww baby sis I didn't mean-
Y/n: no it's fine.
He hugs me as I get up to put my dishes away in the sink.
Y/n: I'm gonna go get ready.
Hector: ok. I'm going to finish eating. Then I'll get ready.
Y/n: yeah ok.
I go up stairs and get dressed:

Once dressed I hear the doorbell go and yell to Hector who is currently showering

Y/n: I'LL GET IT!!
I run down the stairs and go to the door. I open it to see Erika and Brittany. I open the door all the way and let them in.
Y/n: hi guys!
We hug.
E&Bri: where's Hector?
Y/n: still showering. We are just waiting on him.
Bri&E: ok. Who's driving today?
Y/n: me.
I say as I grab my baby blue impala keys. I grab a small sweater and put it on:

The girls laugh and I raise my brow at them then they point at me

Bri&E: your already sporting Serenity.
I look down then back up and smile with a small shrug.
Y/n: why'd you think I wanted to be baby blue ranger. It's my favorite color.
Bri&E: yeah we know.
We giggle as Hector finally tumbles down the stairs. I go and squat down to him at the bottom.
Y/n: really tor that's your sixth time?
Hector: hahaha. I just didn't tie my shoelaces this time.
I giggle and help him up. He then sees the girls and goes over to Brit.
Hector: hi baby.
Brit: hi honey.
They kiss making me and Erika fake gag again.
Y/n: ok lovebirds time to go! Or we'll be late!
We all laugh and then we all head to my impala getting in. We drive for a while then finally get to the studio. We get out of my impala, I lock it then we head into the studio. When in we are approached by a man with black hair who welcomes us.
*****: hi. I'm here to get you and bring you guys in to the room. Miss Lindsey sent me to get you. I was the first one here. The rest of the cast has not gotten here yet so she told me to show you your trailers first then we can all head in.
We all gape at him. As he chuckles.
*****: I'm so sorry where are my manners I'm Najee De-Tiege I'm playing the dark blue ranger Kevin.
We all smile and laugh then shake his hand and tell him who we are.
Hector: hi dude! I'm Hector David jr. and I'm playing Mike the Fierce green ranger.
Najee: nice to meet you dude! We're going to be great friends!
Y/n: ha in your dreams big brother. Hi I'm y/n David. Hector's baby sister. I'm playing baby blue Serenity.
Najee: nice to meet you y/n.
Brit: hi I'm Brittany Anne Pirtle and I'm playing Emily the yellow ranger.
Najee: nice to meet you.
Erika: hi I'm Erika Fong and I'm playing Mia the pink ranger.
Najee: nice to meet you as well...........

TO BE CONTINUED....................