Night in Vegas

I woke to the sound of a scream from Laura and jumped up.
"What?!" I screamed, as Laura came running from the bathroom.
"There is a spider!"
I mentally face palmed myself and chuckled, wrapping Laura into a hug.
"Need me to protect you?" She looked up at me with a grin and nodded.
"I'll always need you to protect me."

Laura's pov
When Ross went to go get the spider for me, I laid back on the bed. I could still feel the lingering warmth of Ross's body. "What are you doing in my spot?" He smirked coming back into the room. "I'm cold and your body heat is here."
Next thing I know is Ross wrapping is warm, beautiful body around me making me falling asleep.

Waking early I find my phone to be blown up with tons of texts from the others to meet them in the lobby before Ross wakes up, so gently getting out of the bed, so I didn't wake Ross, I slipped on a pair of black leggings and a simple white top, but when I opened the door I heard Ross groan, "B-Babeeeee, where are you going?" Gosh that sexy morning voice. "Uh going to pick up some condoms." I lied. That's good right? Wait now I have to actually buy them... A saw a smirk appear on his face. "Ok go back to sleep, I'll be back." And with that I left as fast as possible, down to the lobby to see everyone else.

"Great your here! Ok the plan to get Ross three hot strippers is going great," Ry started as my heart started to slowly shatter, "Laura I'm kidding!" He laughed. "Fuck you!" I chuckled sighing of relief. "No, but the plan of the big surprise party and crap is going awesome!" After we all discussed the plans for a little while longer, I quickly bought condoms from one of the shops in the hotel, which was kinda embarrassing, and went back up to the hotel room. I walked in to the sound of a shower running and Ross's stuff all over the floor.
"Hey your crap is all over the floor!" I chuckled ,walking into the small bathroom. He simrked, "I'm 21 now so I'm responsible!" I gave him a 'look' making us die of laughter. "You should come join?!" He smiled with puppy dog eyes. "It's so small in there though." I chuckled. "But babeeeee its my birthdayyyyyy!" He whined. He's adorable. "Ok, ok!" Laughing, I stripped down and got in with him.
"Happy?"
"Very," he smiled. I noticed him take a long glance down to my body as we talked. "Buddy my eyes are right here," I placed my hand under his chin pointing to my eyes. "Yes, and your lips are right here." He said letting his thumb linger on my lips, "So beautiful."
"So handsome."
"Ross." I mumbled on his lips, feeling his hard length against my thigh. "I-I can't help it." He replied, deep into the kiss. I'm not going to lie feeling Ross's hands roam all over my body did turn me on like crazy. Though a loud knock on the door intruded our little moment. Ross groaned in frustration. "WHAT!" He screamed, trying to get to the person without having to get out of the shower,
"It's Ry! Hurry up with the sex or whatever you'll have an hour!" He screamed. My cheeks turned bright red. I could feel it. "Dick," he mumbled under his breath. I really couldn't help but smile. "It's ok. Trust me we'll have lots of fun tonight, ok?" A small smirk appeared on his face, "You know I'll probably be hella drunk!" He chuckled.
I nodded placing my head on his wet chest. He pulled me closer taking a deep breath, "I love you Laura."
"I love you too Ross."

Ross's pov
Ok so I have no idea what the hell is going on. So after I got to get ready Laura made me leave in a fucking limo with food everywhere, which is actually pretty freaking cool and now we are just in some strange parking lot. It's pretty awkward considering it's just myself and the driver. "Ok sir you may leave." The man spoke.
"Um where exactly do I go?" I asked.
"Through that door over there." The man pointed to what looked like a really run down building. Well ok then. Thanking the man I got out walking up to the door. "This is hella creepy," I whispered to myself and opened the door. Loud music, cheers, and screens blasted in by face as I saw everyone scream, "Happy birthday Ross!"
"Happy birthday bro!" Ryland screamed shoving a shot in my face. Oh this will be a great night....

Sorry I thought I already published this chapter!
-
I feel terrible y'all had to wait an extra week for no reason.
-
Ideas? 25 comments for the next chapter?
-
Ashley