Room is done!

The guys have been working on the crib for awhile and Laura decided to paint part of the wall blue then putt the wall paper on the rest so Laura, rydel, and stormie where painting the wall Laura then took a little break to see the crib and looked.

"Woah it's almost done." Laura said.

"Yep!" All the guys said.

"Rossy can I see you for a second?" Laura asked.

"Sure." He said and walked up to Laura.

"Thanks for all this with the help and getting your family and I was wondering if we could go get the dresser and changing table we ordered?"

"Yea sure me and the guys can pick the stuff up then come back and get back to work on the crib." Ross said and pecked her lips then him and the guys went to get the dresser and changing table and came back with them and went back to working on the crib.

"Woah Laura I love love love the dresser." Stormie said.

"Thanks mamma storms."

"crib is done!" Ross said then Laura rydel and stormie ran over.

"I love it! Thanks guys!" Laura said.

"Your welcome." All the guys said.

"So Laura do you want us to put up the wall paper?" Mark asked.

"Yes please!" Laura said excited.

"I'm going to get you all snacks!" Stormie said.

"Yay!" Everyone said.

"Laura want to put in the baby's bedding?" Rydel asked.

"Yes! let's do it!"

Rydel and Laura then put in the bedding then stormie came back up.

"Snacks!" She said and everyone ran over and ate before ross went back to work Laura kissed his lips and he smiled in the kiss then pulled away.

"Again thanks for doing all this rossy! Laura said.

"Anything for you!" He said and went back to putting up the wall paper.

The guys finally finished and put everything where it should go and the room looked perfect but their clothes where filled with glue and some if the guys had it in their hair.

"Done." They all said.

"I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!" Laura yelled in excitement.

"Yea me to!" Rydel said.

"Oh If you guys want you can all take showers you are messy!" Laura said.

"But we don't have clothes." Ryland said.

"It's ok I will go home and get them but you guys are messy." Stormie said.

"Ok." They all said and went to different bathrooms except ross he stayed for a second.

"Hey rydel can me and Laura have a minute?" Ross asked.

"Sure." She said and left the room.

"Are you ready to become a mommy?" Ross asked.

"I think so I really cant wait to see this little guy." Laura said putting her hands on her stomach.

"Me neither well you have paint all over you how about we go take a shower?" Ross asked.

"Ok sure." Laura said and then they left and she told Rydel she would be right back because she was talking a shower ross and Laura then both stripped naked and went in their bathroom just to see a naked rocky singing in their shower.

"WHAT THE HELL ROCKY!" Ross yelled covering himself and Laura aslo covered herself.

"Hi ross hi Laura." Rocky said.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY FUCKING SHOWER!" Ross yelled.

"Well because I saw the other bathrooms then I saw how much bigger this one was so I came here!" Rocky said.

"I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE A SHOWER IN MY BATHROOM." Ross yelled.

"Ok fine but dude you don't have to yell just go to another shower."

Ross sighed in anger.

"Rocky. Please. Get. Out. Of. My. Shower. Before. I. Kick. You . Where. It . Hurts!" Ross said slowly as his anger builds up.

Rockys eyes widend and he quickly rinsed his hair and got out and grabbed a Towl and left the bathroom. Ross and Laura then uncovered their body and Laura saw Ross's face red in anger.

"Rossy are you ok?" Laura asked ross.

He then took a deep breath.

"Yea but rocky can be really annoying some times and I'm sorry." Ross said.

"Ross it's ok he almost like my brother so it's fine." Laura said.

"Ok let's just get in the shower." Ross said and Laura agreed.

Ross and Laura then took a shower then went downstairs to see everyone in the living room.

"What took you guys so long?" Mark asked and ross glared at rocky.

"Rocky!" Ross said.

"What do you mean rocky?" Stormie asked.

"Me and Laura were walking in to get in the shower and rocky was in our shower being annoying." Ross said and everyone looked at rocky with wide eyes.

"Rocky why did you go in there shower?" Stormie asked.

"Because it was big." Rocky said.

"Ok next time Alexa is over I will go in your shower and you two will walk in to see me naked😏" ross said.

"No! Please don't!" Rocky said.

"Oh would you be embarrassed because your younger brother had a bigger dick then you." Ross said smirking.

THE BABY'S ROOM IS GOING TO BE POSTED ON MY INSTAGRAM!

-

Oh gosh ross that's rude!

-

What will rocky say!