Baby shower

Laura then changed into her blue bikini, a sun dress, and water proof mascara.

"Are you ready laur?" Ross asked wearing his pink swim trunks along with a white tee shirt.

"Yep!" She said and they got in the car.

~With the lynches~

"Mom is everyone here?" Rydel asked running into the kitchen to see her finishing up the cake.

"Yea everyone is here and tell your brothers to get outside and put their presents on the present table." Stormie said.

"Ok sure and  ross and Laura are coming in like 30 minuets." Rydel said and ran to rocky and riker's room to see Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Ratliff.

"Guys go put your present for Laura outside on the present table!"

"One second we need to finish this round of black ops." Riker said and rydel turned off the x-box.

"Hey! What was that for!" Rocky asked.

"Today's Laura's baby shower and it's her first one it needs to be special! Now move your butts and put your presents on the present table and change into your swimsuits!"

"Ok fine!" They all said.

"Good!" Rydel said and went in the backyard to see all of Laura's friends.

"Hey guys ross and Laura should be here in like 30 minuets I just wanted to let you know that you can go all swimming." Rydel said then went up to Alexa and Savannah.

"Hey are you guys going to swim?" Rydel asked.

"Yea we are just going to wait for Laura first." Savanna said.

Stormie then came out.

"Rydel I got the party games can you put them on the table?" Stormie asked rydel.

"Yea sure." Rydel said and took them all and put them on the table then stormie came out with the awesome cake.

30 minuets later.

"GUYS ROSS PULLED UP YELL SURPRISE WHEN THEY COME IN." Rydel yelled so everyone could hear.

~with ross and Laura~

"Ross why are there so many cars here?" Laura asked pulling up to the lynches.

"Oh Rocky and Riker invited over a couple of friends!"

Laura nodded and to hr surprise when she went through the gate everyone was there!

"SURPRISE!"

"Oh my god!" Laura said and hugged ross and all of her friends.

"Oh my god who planned this!" Laura asked in happy tears.

"Your boyfriend right over there." Stormie said pointing to ross.

Laura then smiled and went up to him and kissed him.

"Thanks rossy." Laura said.

"Your welcome now dry those tears and have fun with your friends." Ross said wiping Laura's tears and she smiled and laura took off her sundress and got in the pool with all her friends.

"Hi Laura, I'm really happy for you." Alexa said.

Laura smiled.

"Thanks Lexi!"

After about 15 minutes of talking Rocky started swimming with Alexa, Ryland with Savannah, and ratliff with rydel leaving Ross, Laura, and riker.

"Dude you really need a girlfriend!" Laughed.