Peaches And Chocochip

Sorry for the irregular updates, but I've got my board exams coming up and I need to study. So I'm asking you all to bear with me for a month or so.

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to my friend meglovesbooks and her crazy ways of life :P

Happy Reading!

-B

Currently, I was sitting on the grass, staring around, eating peaches.

Yep, you heard me right, peaches. Turns out that though the trees were made of bronze, the peaches are made of uh....well whatever stuff peaches are made of.

Until yesterday, I was just another teenager whose life consisted of parents, friends, school, decent grades and not so bad social life. Now I am having trouble figuring out where I am right now. I mulled over the events of the recent past as I stood and stretched, when realization hit me in the face like a paintball.

The voice! Surely the voice had something to do with me waking up in this strange place.

"Wonder who the voice belonged to?", I spoke out to nobody in particular, so naturally, when dear ol' Chocochip decided to answer my rhetorical question, I kinda jumped two feet in the air, surprised. His oh-so-sexy voice right behind me, so soft that I wouldn't have heard it if the wind had blown a bit faster, "Your guardian angel."

I whirled around mouth gaping open at the sight before my eyes.

                                                                                      ************

From afar..

Imagine a guinea pig playing bouncy castle on your stomach and a mosquito buzzing about your ears. Now, imagine that your hands are tied behind your back, leaving you helpless. Multiply the frustration times hundred. That wouldn't even begin to describe how frustrated I was.

I had just come out of the Oval Chamber, after having to listen to my father's lecture on how I was not suppose to help any subject to find a safe home for themselves, whether I found them intriguing or not. As I rushed to the Security Room, I seriously prayed that Miss Blonde-with-purple-eyes had made a move out of the orchard. But what I saw shocked me past all expressions. I had thought that being the fighter she was, she would have found a way out and reached a house on the outskirts so that someone would  admit into the nearest academy. But no, Miss I'm-not-bothered-that-there's-someone-out-there-worried-about-my-safety, just sat there, looking around, eating peaches. EATING PEACHES!! Seriously! What was she thinking? Or maybe Denota was plating some sort of a joke on me.

That's when I noticed that she looked somewhat.....lonely? That's it. She needed company and company she would have. Javing arranged for that, I looked back to see that she had gotten up. Finally.

Being the unexpected person she was, she spoke out all of a sudden, wondering about my voice. I chuckled. I had not been warned not to meddle. But her life was mine to meddle with and not even Oderus could stop me from doing so. Every part of me wanted to answer her, to play around and answer her I did.

She jumped in surprise and turned around, jaw hanging, probably because of the company I had so kindly provided her with.

                                                                          ************

Hello folks!

Oderus? Denora? Chocochip? Curious? Hope y'all liked it.

Once again I would like to inform you that I will be busy in the next one and a half months due to my exams and might not update.

✌✌✌PEAS✌✌✌

-B