Styes -5

Harry.

I woke up smiling. I turned over and dropped from the bed. My smile vanished. I wonder why I were smiling? But the point plus why would I fell from the bed?

I sat up and saw Louis and Niall on the bed. "Guys?!" I said. Gawd. I looked over the watch on the wall. 2 pm already. I walked downstairs after I did my chores.

I saw no one except the maid. Rose. She was in the same clothes. The black and white ones. She was picking up bottles and glasses. Why were she? I wonder where the other servants are? Whenever i see ,its only her who's working.

I walk downstairs. I can't talk to he'd. What if mum sees. She is gonna kill me.

I hope you're wondering why is it that way? Actually , us , we are the third most richest family in the entire Europe.  Me and my family are on the front page of news papers and mags. Its always exciting for my mum to see herself in the front page. My mum loovess money. And I guess, that thing is inherited to my sister ,Gemma. She is so rude most of the time. Thought when we were little. She used to be nice but then she got into this very famous highschool and she became like my mother.  My dad died in a plane crash when I was fifteen. He was just like me. Never after money. He was nice to servant too. And right now, if he was alive, maybe I'd be able to talk to this girl. Very beautiful girl, indeed.

I looked at her as she looked at me. I held her gaze as she smiled at me. And waited for a smile back. I looked up at the ceiling, mostly sure that there were cameras. I looked at her, I wanted to smile and talk to her badly. But I'd get caught if they check the cameras. I can't. I couldn't. So, I walked away. That was very ruse of you Harry.

You know I can talk to her. But then I'd have to be rude , because that would make my mother proud of me. And I don't wanna hurt Rose. She WS hurt by every single one.

Rose.

I woke up next day. After the cute guy left. I swear I were dreaming  about him. I did my chores and went downstairs. Did my other works.

As I was picking up bottles and glasses. I heard footsteps. I was thinking of the cute guy from last night. He was very nice. And decent, which is very hard  to find in these richies.

I looked up and saw him. He was so beautiful, I must say. I couldn't help but a smile formed on my lips when I saw him. He'd definitely smile back. But I got embarrassed the next minute. Because he went straight to the kitchen. He ignored my smile.

Oh, Rose. WHY does it even matter to you? Why would he probably smile back. Don't you remember. These rich people have a class and you don't.

Remember Rose. He is one of them.
And your his maid ,not his friend.