Styles -4

Rose

What I see is unexpected.
"Mr. Styles!?"

I see that boy standing infront of me. All I knew about him was that he were from the styles. "Umm- hi."
He were so confused. Looking around. As if keeping an eye on someone.

"Mr. Styles did you want something? What do you want?! Tea? Coffee? Water? Hot Chocolate?!"

"No… I don't. I wanted -"
"You know you have a green emergency button in your room.. You can click it and I'll be there ,sir"

"I wanted to apologize"

What?

"What for?"

Harry.
I waited til Louis , Niall and Liam got to sleep. So I could finally get up and do what mg heart was aching for. I need to apologize. I don't like it when someone is rude to poor people. I mean, you know.

I finally got to her room.  And guess how , there were two rooms, in the servant quarter. (Guys, if any of you doesn't know what's a Servant Quarter ! Then it is a room or a floor or the part of the house where any servant lives)

I knocked on one lightly so no one else could hear. And then the maid opened it. Omg. It was just a guess and it went right.
She is pretty. I mean. A perfect body. Pettiest hair. She looks so different in those black and white clothes. Oh Harry! She's just a maid. What are you saying?

"Mr. Styles did you want something? What do you want?! Tea? Coffee? Water? Hot Chocolate?!"

I mentally smiled at her confusion but I couldn't make an eye contact with her.

"No… I don't. I wanted -"
"You know you have a green emergency button in your room.. You can click it and I'll be there ,sir"

"I wanted to apologize"

"What for?"

I look up. She is very beautiful. Even though she's poor. But she is beautiful. I stared at her in utter surprise at how could someone so poor be so beautiful.

"Sir...?"

"Oh- abo- about uh"
"You didnt like the dinner, sir? I apologize. I'll try to do be-"

"My mother. "

"What?"

"My mum's behavior towards you was just not acceptable"

She smiled and- wait. She smiles too.

"You came to apologize at four in the morning"

"Well, it was something that kept me up the whole night"
"Its a regular thing"

I suddenly felt courageous enough to talk to her. Even though I were very rich. My mum would beat my arse up with her 'jimmy choo' if I'm caught.

But I wanted to talk to her.

"Sir....?"
"What's your name?"

"Rose, sir" she said but she couldn't ignore the yawn. When she was done. She looked so embarrassed. "Umn sorry, sir. Do you need anything else?"

"No."

"Okay"

"Just press the button anytime. I'll be there"

"Yeah okay" and with a heart who had fallen for a maid, made me go back to my room.

I'm definitely having a good sleep tonight.