Styles -1

Rose.

Okay. Let's just say I was bored here. Mrs Johnson were shitting the shit out of my shit. Told you I was bored. Right now I'm trying to dust these kitchen tables clean. Mrs Johnson have been gone for three hours now. She had some shoppings to do and then pick up her guests from the airport.

My name is Rose. Just Rose.  Never got to know my Father. My mother lives in a  village near America. It doesn't even have a name. Just a village. I am a maid. I were supposed to be in a high school right now as I were supposed to live with my Father's sister. My aunt Jess.But when I was ten her husband sold me. Sold my soul. And here I am, working for Mrs Johnson to whom I have been sold. I have never even used as such. As such in a bad manner. Because every family that I were sold to were rich and good people. They never had time to come and do the dirty with me.  Mr. Johnson always eyes me wherever I go. His eyes travel my , my whole body whenever I'm infront of him. It makes me feel.... dirty.

I keep on dusting the chairs and as soon as I put the cloth away. The bell rings. I check my tight high pony tail as I go to the door. I don't know where the other servants are.

I open the door. "What took you so long Rose?!"

Mrs. Johnson.

She walks in and after her walks in three boys. A well aged woman and a Mr. Johnson"I asked you something"

"I thought Lhinson would open the door but I were wrong"

"Lhinson cant just do every thing!!! Move your butt"

Okay. She is doing it again. She's embarrassing me as every one watched.

I stood there ready to cry at my fate. 

"C'mon don't you have anything to say? We, like WE waited out there in the cold because of you!! " the other woman scolded as she crossed her arms and smirked.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Johnson and Ms-"

"Styles, Mrs. Styles"

"And Mrs styles"

I looked up as some boy said. "Oh please don't! Please sir, I can carry it myself. Don't worry sir"
Some one said to Lhinson.
"Oh hi! Did I miss something" he said looking up not noticing me at all. But he were so handsome a and beautiful. Plus, nobody has ever talked to Lhinson that way. He was called sir.

"Nothing important. Harry. Just some prick got owned"
I look down again and move back to where I were suppose to be.

The kitchen.

As all the boys standing there, bored their eyes into me. I realized all of them were containing their laughs. Yep. I'm the one who's sold. Not you.