Styles -2

Rose.

   I was in the kitchen finally putting the food that was prepared by Maya , the other servant, in dishes and on the table. I clapped my hands together when the table was done. "Uhm"

I turn around. Joseph.

"Mr. Johnson" I said , gulping in.

Of course I were scared of him. He treats me like a slut. And thanks god he hasn't tried doing anything with me yet. He just touches me a lot..... I'm the only servant in the house who experiences this. Because others are here on choice. They can sue him. They can leave the job. I can't. Being here isn't my choice.
"Guess, the pretty lady made food"

He said coming forward. And I backed up.

"Please Mr.Johnson ,don't do i-"

He held my face up forcefully. His nails digging in my cheeks. I yelped "umph"

"Listen bitch. You can't escape. Nobody's gonna save you. You'll get your punishment as soon as these guests go back. You will reg-"

"What are you doing?" The same boy who called Lhinson 'sir' spoke from the door as he held some shoppers in his hand. Joseph left my cheeks. His shit was scared out of him. I held my cheeks Tears spilled out. I looked up at the boy and go back to the kitchen silently ,with my head down.

Harry.

I take out all the groceries and stuffies mum bought for Aunt Carolina. I then start to walk towards the kitchen. This place seems nice. Big and all. Niall lives it. Right now Niall ,Liam and Louis are in the guest room , where I am supposed to be too. But first these things. I walk in and what I see is unexpected. Uncle Joseph were holding some maid close to his chest and his nails were digging into her cheeks. He was muttering something, but couldn't make it what he were saying.

"What are you doing?" The words slipped put of my lips. This maid must be involved with him and they're both cheating on Aunt Carolina. Bad maid.

"Uh-, Harry"
As soon as uncle Joseph left her , he looked at me and I saw her tears. Those tears were saying that she is not bad. She was hurt. But I couldnt talk to her. After all she was a maid. Mum says we're rich. We don't talk to servants. But I do. Niall, Louis, Liam , the fact is we all do. Just when our families are not around.

"What?"
"She didn't know how to do her work. I was explaining it to her"

"By holdi-"

"Harry! I need your help!!" I hear NIALL's shout through the mansion .
"Never mind, looks like your friend needs help" he laughs nervously. Something fishy.

I put the shoppers down and look one time to the direction that girl went to. I wonder if she's hurt. But I can't ask her. Because we're rich. And she's not.