Chapter 3 - The Light has Gone

-Third person-

-Back at Fairytail-

Usually,when you enter the guild of Fairytail you would here sound of laughter, arguing and the daily chatter of the guild but  now everything was different, the guild was quiet. Erza could be seen poking her cake with a fork or sometimes just stare at it. Gray didn't bother to take his clothes off. Gajeel just sat by the side off Levy who cannot concentrate on her book because off the earlier events. Something was missing, when others thought that they can do it without Lucy When all off this silence was disturbed by the opening off the Guild's door.

"Hey,every body! What's with all this silence?" Lissana cheerily shouted.

"Oh don't even ask, I'm sure you know why" Cana said who wasn't drinking at all.

"What, is this about that weakling? She's useless and you should know that, the Guild's better of without her" Lissana retorted making the whole Guild enraged. Some even stood up and somehow was in poised ready for a duel. As a chair that was thrown almost hit Lissana, Natsu burned it mid-air.

"Don't you dare touch Lissana or you'll face me!" Natsu shouted, shielding Lissana.

"Bring it on Flame Brain!" Gray shouted, getting up and taking his shirt off in the process.

As the everyone was about to attack the two, Master interrupted them.

"Silence, brats!" He shouted making the entire Guild shut and return to their seats.

"What happened should serve you a lesson!" He shouted.

" Lucy left because she needed time, when Lucy was hurt by you yourselves, did she harm anyone? Did she try to hurt someone? Did she try to kill someone? No, right? That's because even though how harsh the words you threw at her she still remembered one thing-" Some of the guild member's were now teary eyed and some, even crying including Levy. 

"That even though how much you hurt her feelings, all of you were still her nakama" Makarov finished adding more cries and regret what have they didn't do to stop Lucy from leaving and from the back of the Guild stood Natsu and Lissana. 

Lissana didn't flinch nor felt guilt at all, she even felt proud of what she did. While now, Natsu wasn't facing her for tears trickled down his cheeks realizing what he took away from him self and the entire Guild that couldn't be replaced by a thousand Lissana's. 

He took away Lucy.

He made her leave. He made the Guild's light go away. The only light that kept them going on and on even in the hardest times. He thought that after what happened the entire guild just needed time to recover and everything would be back to normal, just like before. He thought that what happened was just the same from the day Lissana supposedly died, that after sometime people would just move on. But he knew that this is the event that would never be forgotten.

 Never.

"Natsu, are you crying?" Lissana asked. Natsu quickly wiped his tears off with his scarf and gathered himself.

"No, something just got caught in my eye" He lied.

"What do you think, should we go on another mission? It's pretty boring around here with these crying wimps limping around just because of a weakling" She said not affected by Master's speech a while ago.

"S-sure" He said fake smiling. 

From the second floor of the guild Laxus sighed heavily, even him was affected by the speech earlier. The old man's right, he thought, these brats better not do it again. he sighed again now turning his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME: Heyya Minna! Finished another chapter I think I'd be gone for a while because I got *cough* grounded *cough*.

Levy: Uhh, poor Author-san,BTW, What's the next chapter about?

Me: It's about *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* that's what its about,

Levy: But author-san we didn't hear it!

Me: Ok I just wanted to ask what ships do you want me to add in the story please leave it in the comments. (stares at the boys of fairytail)

Laxus: What are you staring at, Woman?!

Me: Ohh nothing, just a possible-

Laxus: Don't even think about it!

Me: Alright (whispering to my self) try to stop me I'll make Mira change into her Halphas form.