Chapter 5 ~ Company

I woke up, not remembering what happened. My head had an inexpiable  pain.

"What happened?" I asked, massaging my fore-head in the process.

"Sis, you're finally awake! Do you feel good? What are you feeling?" Len asked looking relieved and worried at the same time.

"Hush Len! Give her some space!" Aunt G. scolded him, Len stepped backwards so Aunt could near me.

"Your powers have returned, Lucy" Aunt G. said making me remember what happened a while a-

"Wait a second how long have I been unconscious?" I asked.

"4 days" Len answered blankly.

"4 days!?" I almost shouted, making my head hurt, I winced and I massaged my head.

"Take it easy, anybody would take time so their brain could process such information" Aunt G. said while checking my forehead. "5 minutes and your head won't hurt anymore" she added.

"Amazing though, we expected you to be out for a longer period of time though" Len said amazed.

"So how do I know if it works?" I asked.

"That's what training is for" Aunt G. answered. "Your training starts as soon as you get ready, so you better take a bath and get dressed, I have something to discuss with you after." she said smiling.

I took a seat, that's when I noticed I was in large room, almost as big as my entire apartment building.

"Umm, Where's the bathroom?" I, then again, asked.

"Bell, kindly escort the princess to the her bath" she said looking at Bell who approached as soon as her name was called.

"Yes, Madam" she said, bowing.

"Do you need assistance on standing pri-" I cut Bell off.

"What did I tell you to call me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Lucy" she said, blushing, while mentioning my name.

"Atta girl!" I said." Don't worry, I can stand,thank you" I said so I stood up. I think my head recovered, but I do really need a bath.

"Bye Len! Bye Aunt, see you later" I said.

"Bye, Sis" Len waved, while Aunt just smiled at me.

-TIME SKIP-

When Bell opened the Doors to the Bath, I was surprised, It was bigger than I expected, way bigger, in fact it was a pool,a huge one.  So I decided to be kind.

"Hey, Bell want to join me?" I asked looking at her with a smile.

"But it would be rude for me to do that, this only for you" She said with her head bowed.

"Come on, no need to be shy" I said as I placed a hand on her shoulder. She raised her head.

"But-" I cut her off.

"No buts, from now on we're friends, and friends share what they have" I said, her face brightened but it quickly faded away.

"I can't" she said.

"Wait a second, isn't there a rule that what I wish should be obeyed?" I raised an eyebrow on my statement.

She slowly nodded her head.

I smirked.

"Now I command you to join me" I said to her.

"A-as You wish, L-lucy" she said, she waved her hand and our clothes were changed to bathing outfits.