Chapter 4 - The Heir

"It's nice to see you again, Lucy"

"M-mama?" I asked afraid that I was probably in heaven or this is just probably a dream.

"Yes, Lucy, it is me" Mama said, eyes teary "Your not dreaming nor dead, what happening right now is real"  she said, I didn't bother to ask how she knew because right now she opened her arms mentioning me to a hug.

"Mama!" I exclaimed running to her and melting in the hug, tears falling of my cheeks.

"You have no Idea on how much I missed you" I said

"I miss you too, child" she said slightly giggling with tears. Me and Mama wiped tears and Mama's expression changed to serious but there is still a smile on her face.

"Come, Lucy there are lots to discuss" she said taking my hand and leading me to the Giant doors again being followed by the others.

"Wait isn't that the the way to the cave?" I asked remembering how the heck did I get here.

"This isn't the real way to the cave the portal that was placed in the cave a while ago and that portal is connected here" she explained while walking now side by side.

"Oh dear, I almost forgot, look at you we need you to get changed first, excuse us, my Queen" Grandeeney said, grabbing my hand. I noticed what I looked like. I look like a rag. She's right I do need to get changed. I looked at Mama.

"Well then, see you later, Lucy" she said slightly giggling when I realized what I looked like. I waved at her while Grandeeney was like dragging me to another corridor leaving mama with Metalicana and Igneel.

-TIME SKIP-

When we arrived in front a huge door after what seemed years of walking. Grandeeney opened the door. The room was huge, i think it's bigger than the entire Fairytail including the second floor. It was full of organized clothes. There were gowns, casual clothing, shelves of what seemed never ending shoes. I marveled as I walked in.

"Is this all Mama's?" I asked, still not believing what was in front of my eyes.

"No, this is yours, Princess" Grandeeney said while I suddenly stopped from gazing around the place.

"Mine?" I asked  "All mine?

"Indeed" She replied, nodding. I didn't know how should I react.

"Umm, one more thing, please don't call me Princess, Lucy is just fine, Grandeeney" I said, scratching the back of my neck because of discomfort.

"Okay, Pri- I mean Lucy" Grandeeney said uneasy. "Then call me aunt " she said smiling at me.

"Come on, we don't want Queen Layla waiting" she said grabbing my hand towards the Gowns.

Minutes passed, after trying on what seemed like a thousand dresses, Aunt finally found one she think suited me the most. It was a red and black dress (see the picture on the beginning).

"Do I really have to wear this? I think it's to grand" I asked aunt as I swayed inspecting the dress I was wearing.

"Nothing is to grand for the Royal blood, Lucy" Aunt said, with a little seriousness. I blushed slightly, being called "Royal" is something I'm not used to, even if Virgo calls me "Princess" all the time, It's just that the feeling is very weird knowing you're the real thing.

Suddenly someone burst in the room.

"Where is she? Where's my little sister?" an guy I never met entered the room. He had blond hair like mine.

"Len, how many times do I have to tell you to not enter this room without permission!" Aunt Grandeeney scolded the guy.

"Sorry, Aunt, I just can't help the thought that my sister's finally home and I can't see her" He said sorry for what he just have done.