The Ultimate Alpha Bitch Chapter 6

As the pack gathers, the full moon rises. Even though we can change at any time when there is a full moon it’s a time we gather and celebrate in wolf form.

 It’s been a week since the horrid discovery of Mr Chamber and there are still no real suspects. The Alpha has mentioned some suspicions relating to Brackston’s pack but without proof there is no reason to accuse them.

The last members of our pack have gathered in the clearing, so the alpha approaches.

“Tonight is the first full moon after our pack mate’s death, tonight we honour him.” With that said, it is time.

My excitement rises, anticipating the coming change. Stripping off my clothes, I crouch and let the change overcome me. Bones breaking and rearranging, organs shifting and fur sprouting through my skin. The transformation is complete. Once a human looking woman has turned into a dark brown, slick, fast, killing machine.

Watching the moon reach its peak, it is time to honour the dead. Throwing back our heads we fill the night with howls that hold so much sorrow. The Alpha stops and runs into the forest, that’s our cue to follow.

I was so distracted by the sights, the sound and the smells of excitement emanating from the pack, I didn’t notice Adam had come up behind me. Nipping my flank startled me, making me cry out in surprise. Suddenly I had a bright idea to repay Adam. Dropping back, I waited until almost all his paws were off the ground then I grabbed his tail and pulled hard. Adam cried out and ended up flat on the ground. Racing off, leaving him to eat my dust. Running as fast as I could whist spitting and shaking my head trying to get his grey fur out from between my teeth.

 Adam eventually caught up and laughed at my attempts to remove the fur.

“Serves you right for being a bitch” he said telepathically.

It’s the main way we communicate in wolf form and sometimes in human form. We can’t read each other’s minds, we only hear what is projected.

“Yep I’m a bitch and proud of it.” I laughed.

We continued to knock into each other until the Alpha told us to knock it off.

“Playing while hunting is going to result in an empty stomach.”

Finding our prey, a strong and healthy female deer, some of the pack split to drive her into an ambush. Bringing her down and filling our bellies, once full we headed to the largest cave in our territory, it branches off into different sections giving us loads of privacy. Most of the pack curled around each other providing comfort, warmth and protection whist me and Adam went off on our own. Finding a nice private space we laid down and Adam curled around me. Exhausted we fell asleep quickly.