A Hint to the World

yo the names joe and i work in a butterfactory i have a wife and three children and one day my boss said to me.yo the names bob and i also work in the butterfactory i have a wife and three children and one day my wife said to me.

yo the names margaret and i work in a sugar factory i have a wife and three children and one day my baby said to me.

yo the names sam and i am going to be three i have a mum and a dad and one day my uncle said to me.

yo the names gilbert and i work in a sewing factory i have a hubby and one doggy and one day my hubby said to me.

yo the names jamie and i work in the car factory i have a dog and a hubby then one day my dog actually said to me.

yo the names alphie and all i do is work all day i have a owner and another owner and one day my friend said to me.

yo the names piano and i am the one getting work done i have black keys and white keys then one day stevie and paul said to me.

yo ebony and ivory lived together in perfect harmony so why cant we then one day martin said to us.

yo the names martin and i work for human rights i had a dream that my children will live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin and then one day joe said to me.

yo the names joe and i work in a butterfactory i have a wife and three children and i know that we all have the same dream as well.