Chapter 2

10 years later.........

3rd Pov

"(F/n)(l/n)!!!!!! FROM UNDERGROUND DISTRICT ,DAUGHTER OF (m/n) AND (f/n)!!!!!! SIR YES SIR !!!"

As the woman shouted coldly to her new commander. she's known for being the coldest woman in 4th training corps.

She is not the freindly type that your expecting, she's exactly the opposite of it. She even thought that she got the genes from levi but the thing she doesn't even know is that, that's her real emotions. Her only friends in all trainers of the 4th training corps are  Annie Leonhart and Mikasa Ackerman which is part of the coldest people in the 4th training corps.

Her words are only if she is required to say it or if it's needed, she's called " the woman of few words " things like that are useless.

......

She is now walking in the hallway when suddenly she bumped to someone. She actually didn't really care so she just pass it away. Little did she know that she just bumped to the commander, commander Erwin Smith who is actually smirking and grinning to her while she walks away.

Some may think that the commander is crazy but the truth is that he actually have an eye to her. And it's creepy.

While walking, (y/n) was thinking ' what if she didn't left Levi will they be happy? ' of course not because she knows that living with him is like hell on earth. She do believes that even though she left Levi he will live properly on his own for thinking that he is a independable guy.

With bore, (y/n) get her maneuver, which she usually do and sneak out the camp and hunt, that is why she never ask people food because she is always ready for storage.

Little did she know that someone is spying on her and followed her. Thankfully she have the ability to sense any presence and she is not wrong because someone is following her so she confronted it.

" what. Doing. Here? "
She asked

" chill my friend I am not harmful i just want to make friends to you because your totally cool.. "
"I. Dont. Give. A. Damn."

And she left him alone standing on the tree. And the guy she just met is no other than Eren Jaegar

Days past and (y/n) was doing great at class may be on academics or physical training. She is now walking with the infamous Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhart when they suddenly walk pass through Com. Hange Zöe and suddenly she beamed out.

" (Y/N)!!! I have a good news to you!!! Com. Smith allowed me to join you on the experiment and I was concretely happy!!! Tomorrow will be the experiment and I expect you to participate. Bye"

(Y/n) just nod and left with mikasa who just ask

" (y/n) so what do you think? "

And as usual you just shrugged. Doesn't really give any interest to the topic.

...

tomorrow morning she decided to go to the experiment so that she doesn't get bored. While she was walking she suddenly thought on how will she sneak out to hunt for food but then suddenly she tripped down but before she fall someone catch her.

" Oi, look where your looking dumbass. "  the person said with irritation.

( y/n )'s eyes became wide like she have seen a ghost. She become pale as white and she can not even utter a word. She didn't even expect seeing him again, she thought that he will live where they both live back then.

" Levi......"

" remember me, ( y/n )? "

*******

thank you for reading my story please expect next update... hehe sorry for typo and grammatical errors...

Tsubasa log out.....