Chapter 7

(Y/n) P.O.V

" Do your best brat, I don't want my furure bride to be weak "

" Do your best brat, I don't want my furure bride to be weak. "

" Do your best brat, I don't want my furure bride to be weak."

Whhhhyyyy is this happening to me?!
Its like a broken player played again and again. As I can remember is that is am just a normal person who became a soldier that is ready to serve her self to humanity. A soldier who do its best to become useful to humanity. Then why such thing is happening to me??!! I can't understand a single thing.

All i think in my whole life is to serve the humanity, to be a survey corps, to be the so called hero of humanity. I don't deserve such thing i-i... don't know what to say.

Suddenly a knock is heard from my door which stop my thoughts. Then suddenly my mind went blank remembering that i have training this afternoon. I open the door seeing someone as tall as Hange looking at me and said,

" Are you Ms.(L/n)? " he said with monotone voice.

" Yes, What do you want? " i said making my voice colder than my normal cold voice.

" My name is Gunther, i am assigned to lead you through Lance Corporal Levi. " he said and started leading the way without any sounds.

We walk through the hallway making me feel slightly nervous about the training. I know that if i started thinking more makes me more worried. So i stop.

We arrived in the training field, not a single person to be seen. I know that its possible that he is the reason why no one is in the field. 

" Cadet (Y/n), are you ready to train? If yes start warming up and I'm giving you 30 minutes! " Levi said with authority in his voice.

I nod then started warming up, just like 50 pushups and 50 situp in just 15 min. then 50 laps around the field for another 15 min. which is equivalent for 30 min. What kind of soldier am i if i don't train hard?

After I have done all the warming ups I noticed Levi staring at me like he is scanning through the inside of my soul. Then suddenly a memory pop out my mind then I remembered that when he do that, it means he is looking for some weak spots of the person and how far he/she's ability is.

" Ready your self to combat brat. " he said and started doing hid combat position which is nothing.

I put all my guards up and ready my self from combat knowing he have a demon inside him. Then I start running to him and ready to punch him when he suddenly caught my fist and back flip me. I stumble at first then I regain my balance.

" Are you going to give up easily? Tch. " he said with irritation in his voice.

" No"

As i said the word i lunge to him ready punch him with out being seen, and as expected he have seen my sudden movement ready to defend and punch and i suddenly stop in my track which made him confuse. And as swiftly like a wind i kicked his thigh without him noticing. And i was about to kick him again yet he caught my leg and turn it around which made me to loose my balance.

I was about to fall when strong arms have reach me and the next thing I notice i am carried in a bridal style position by Levi. My eyes stared to his, My eyes staring to grey orbs that doesn't contain any kind of emotions.

But expect the unexpected. Those eyes right now contain emotions, emotions I can't understand. This is the first time. Without even noticing, our face were already near each other ready to slam it to the other, then...

Erwin punch Levi.

***

A/n: oh yeah i published another chapter hehehehe....

1

2

3

I AM SORRY!!!!! i made a late update.... Its because my mom told me stop using wifi so as a obedient child i followed hehehehehe..... and get grounded hehehehehe. This chapter is all my cousins fault!!! uwwwaaahhhh!! she she influenced me !!!!! uwwwaaaahhhhh!!!! ok stop the drama. so thank you for reading readers!