Morning madness and cheating boys

"Move yo self!" I muttered and I pushed Louis' foot away from my face. Wait what? I looked around me. I was cuddled up in Zayn's lap, whilst Louis was laying on the sofa on top of Harry with his feet on me and Zayn. Niall and Liam were on the other couch, Niall laying down with Liam huddled in the corner.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. Oh my god it's the o'clock! School!!!

"Zayn, wake up! Pssst! Wake up!" Nothing.

"Louis! Get up!" Wow these guys are heavy sleepers. I tickled Louis' foot, but all he did was move a little.

"WAKE UP!" I shouted. Not a single one of my brothers moved. I tried again. This time, even louder. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUMS!" They all shot up, their eyes wide. Except Zayn sorta pushed me off him, onto the floor -.-

"Bella! WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" Zayn began began, but was cut off by Liam.

"SCHOOL!" Liam yelled. "What time is it?" He asked frantically.

"About ten..." I sighed as I stood up.

"Take a day off..." Harry said sleepily.

"She cant!" Liam argued.

"Mate, c'mon. There's no point in her going now." Zayn spoke up.

"Hm whatever..." Liam settled back down on the couch.

"Night guys..." I walked up to my bedroom.

I opened the door, and saw my welcoming bed.

"OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU!" I ran to my bed and became engulfed by the comfy duvet. I tried to get more sleep but I was majorly disturbed.

"MOVE YOUR BLOODY FOOT LOUIS!' I hear Zayn scream from downstairs.

"MY FOOT HAS RIGHTS!" Louis yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" Harry moaned.

"WHY DONT YOU!?" Lou sassed back.

"MAYBE I DONT WANT TO!" Harry argued.

"HEY! FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD HARRY! HUSH CHILD!" Niall couldn't take it anymore.

"NIALL SHUSHHH!" Liam stirred.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I GET A STICK AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE LIGHT DONT SHINE!" Well, we know that Zayn isn't a morning person.

Finally silence. Ugh, my will to sleep has vanished. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body, and then got changed into a red tank top, white jeans and a white shirt that was unbuttoned. I wore my red vans and ran a hand through my wet hair as I made my way downstairs.

They were all still asleep. Typical. Hmm... I'm hungry. I grabbed a pop tart and went back upstairs. I'm so bored... Ooh idea! I picked up my phone and called Eleanor.

"Hey El! Are you busy?" I asked.

"Nope! Why?" She replied.

"Can you come over please? The boys are asleep and I'm bored!"

"Sure. I'll be there in a second." Then she hung up. After literally a second, the door bell rang. I opened to reveal a happy Eleanor Calder.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said a second... What did you do? Camp outside?" I laughed and let her in.

"Maybe" she winked. Okay, I am seriously creeped out.

"Lazy asses..." She muttered as she eyed the boys. "Wanna see something funny?" She had this mischevious look in her eye.