Chapter 8 (Picture of Marcus)

Recap:

"I saw my mom." I said looking into his blue eyes.

------------------------

"What do you mean you saw your mom." Mason said curiously.

"I mean I saw the pleading look of my mom when she was shot in Sasha's eyes." I explained.

"Anyways I don't want to talk about it anymore I'm gonna go to sleep." I said getting under the covers.

"Ok yeah you need to get your sleep, big game tomorrow." He said cuddling up to me.

That next morning-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP SLAM.

I turned off the annoying alarm and sat up in my bed wiping my eyes away.

I looked around my room remembering that we moved into the new house.

"Goodmorning" I heard a sweet voice say beside me.

I looked over to my side and saw Mason stretching.

"Oh hey how'd you sleep." I asked cheerfully.

"I should ask you the same thing" he said sitting up.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt" I asked staring at his perfectly sculpted abs.

"Because it got hot last night" he said getting out of bed.

"What happened yesterday." I asked not remembering anything but moving into the house.

"Um we just moved everything into the house and went shopping for decorations." He said hiding something.

"What are you hiding" I asked concerned about yesterday.

"Nothing I just almost forgot about the game today." He said putting his jersey on.

I whispered to myself "goodbye abs".

He laughed hearing what I said I assume.

I got out of bed not relizing what I was wearing I walked over to him and kissed him.

"What are you looking at" I asked looking in the direction he was looking at.

"Um nothing" he said looking away.

Shrugged my shoulders and walked passed my body mirror and then walking back to it and saw that I was just wearing a sports bra and booty shorts.

"Oh my god why didn't you tell me what I was wearing." I said turning around to him.

"Because I liked the sight of it." He said coming closer to kiss me.

I kissed him and then walked towards my closet and found my home jersey and put on some jeggings.

"Goodbye body" I heard Mason whisper to himself.

I laughed and walked passed him swaying my hips and feeling his eyes trailing behind me.

"Come and help me fix the bed Bea" he called after me.

"Ok I'll be right there" I called back finishing up brushing my teeth.

"Ok so what do you want me to do now." I asked clueless.

"Help me fix the bed" he said reminding me.

"Ok." I replied.

"So when we win today do you want to get Mike to go somewhere so we can have the house to ourselves." He asked finishing up his side of the bed.

"Why would we need to have the house to ourselves." I asked 

"So we can have victory sex and before that we can have our subway date, so does it sound like a plan." He said coming up behind me and fondling my waist.