Chapter 2 (Picture of Mike)

"Aw your so cute when your pouting." Mason said with a baby voice.

"Shut up Mase, I was having fun and you ruined it." I yelled and giggled  at the same time.

"Aw is someone trying to be mad and failing miserably." I heard Mike say coming out of the house in his swimming trunks.

"Yeah they won't leave me alone I was having fun and they ruined it." I said poutily.

"Who won't leave you alone?" He asked and everybody looked and pointed at Mason, Mike jumped on top of him and him and Mason wrestled in the water until I broke it up by throwing a rubber duck at them.

"Really Bea a duck, you can do so much better than that." Mike said coming towards me cause it hit him mostly.

"I know I can but we're in the pool and I don't want to throw mud in here and besides its not like it's gonna kill you." I said as all the guys started closing in on me.

"Well looky here it seems that you've been out numbered." Mason said with the same old smirk on his face which made him a whole lot hotter then he already was. What are you doing to me hormones I don't like Mason he's just a friend right.

"Are you blushing Bea?" Mason asked coming closer to me so I yelled for help so that he wouldn't find out that I was.

"Don't worry Bea Batman is here to help." Mike came out in a batman coustume. Then all of a sudden Mason was pulled away from me.

"Batman I knew you were real." I yelled over everyone playing along.

"What is going on first you all were with me then your all against me." Mason said trying to fight his way back to me.

"Do you want to be my new Robin?" Mike said lending out his hand to help me out of the pool.

I nodded quickly almost giving myself whiplash. I went into my room and changed out of my bikini and put on some of my many pajamas and this time they were footies and they looked Robins suit.

"What do I do now?" I asked Mike looking ridiculous but I didn't care.

"What the hell are you wearing Bea?" Everyone but Mike said in unison.

"Nows our chance to run." Mike said in my ear so we both took off into my room into my closet.

We both changed into our regular clothes, we were both wearing batman underwear and I was wearing batman bra as well. All of a sudden I was pushed against the wall by Mike, he looked at me like he just changed from sweet to horny which he was.

"What are you doing Mike?" I yelled at him trying to get someone's attention outside the room but no one was in there, perfect time for him to rape me.

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm horny and need to satisfy myself." He said liking his lips and biting his lip afterwords.

"Ugh, why do you always have to be horny at the most random times." I said to him with a little anger in my voice.

"Because at the most random times your super sexy." Mike said copying my voice tone.

"Well can you please not be horny right now I'm thirsty." I said but those were the wrong choice of words.

"See even you want this to happen so why try to fight it." He said with a sexy voice tone.

"Because I don't want to lose my virginity to you." I said knowing that he would be the person I would lose my virginity to.

"You know that it's gonna happen sooner or later." He said to me letting me change finally.

"Well how bout it be later because I've still got two more years of football then I'll be done then you can rape me." I said a little annoyed.