Chapter 10 (Picture of Miley)

Mason finally came to sit down with me and we cuddled and watched scary movies until 12 and then we headed up to the bedroom.

"So are you to scared to do this now or you still up for it." Mason teased.

"The only thing I'm scared of is losing you right now Mase." I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

We finally got up to our room and as soon as I shut the door I was pushed against it hard.

"So is that how it's gonna be." I said smirking.

"I guess so." He said smirking.

 I flipped him around to where he was the one against the door and I took his shirt off so I could see his  perfect abs.

Then he flipped me back around and he took my shirt off so he could see my perfect abs as well.

"Damn I missed this view." He said scanning me up and down.

"I missed this view too." I said putting my hands on his chest.

We made our way over to the bed but along the way we took our clothes off so that when we finally made it to the bed we were completely naked.

"You do know that this is gonna hurt right." He said.

"Yeah I know you told me earlier." I said looking him in the eye.

"Good cause it's gonna hurt worse than you think Bea." He said laying on top of me kissing me.

He put it in and it really did hurt bad and I moaned loudly.

"Shhh this is just the start." He said moving back and forth.

"Just tell me to stop if I hurt you to bad." He said moving faster and kissing me more.

I moan his name and grabbed the back of his head gently.

I moaned a few more times until he went all the way in and I screamed and arched my back towards his body.

I heard him chuckle and kept going.

10 minutes later-

He finally got off of me and it was 1:30 in the morning and so we decided to go to sleep but I was aching and all I could do was hold on to him.

"You ok." He asked holding me in his arms.

"Yeah just a little sore." I said.

"A little." He said knowing the truth.

"Ok ALOT" I said telling him.

"I thought so." He said chuckling.

About two minutes later I finally forgot about the pain and went to sleep.

I forgot to turn off the alarm I think because I was woke up by a beeping sound and it turns out I was woke up and felt around the bed for Mason but he wasn't there.

I sat up almost immediately and looked around the room for Mason but he wasn't there then I heard the shower running and knew that he was in there so I walked in there and saw him getting ready to get in.

I tried to get out of bed but I was sore as fuck so I just lied there and moaned in pain.

5 minutes later I heard the water stop and saw Mason open the shower curtains.

He chuckled at my condition.

He came out of the bath room with his waist wrapped up.

"Wow who knew you were so lazy, you wouldn't even get out of bed when you wake up." He teased.