Part 3

TRINITY POV

I woke up remembering the best sex I had he was so much better then drew. I was staring at him while he was sleeping he looked so handsome. "It's not right to stare" he said. I'm sorry I said "do you have an extra toothbrush"He asked yeah give me a minute. When I got out of bed I fell then he started laughing I gave him the death stare look. "Ok" he said and got up and helped me. When he helped me up I got started with my hygiene and made breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, and waffles too when I was finished I set everything up and Devonate came down the stairs. "Wow thank you" he said no problem I said. I have to go somewhere he said where I said that's none of your business he said I rolled my eyes and was about to cry but he stopped me where you going I didn't answer I tried to move away but he grabbed my waist and asked what's wrong I started crying you won't tell me where your going and your yelling at me I said while I was crying he picked me up and sat me on the counter and I put my face in his neck you don't need to be crying over unnecessary things he said im sorry I just don't want u to leave to me are you going to cheat on me I asked you think cause I had sex with you last night I'm going to go cheat really he yelled stop yelling at me i just wanted to know where you was going I said no you think I wanted to have sex with and now I'm going to go one of my hoe house and cheat on you he yelled yeah that's what all thugs do u dumb bitch I yelled he looked at me with so much hate I'm sorry I said trying to touch him don't he said and walked out the house I'm so stupid good thing my baby not home. I went in my room and cried my eyes out like a baby.

Devonate POV

I can't believe she think I'm going to go cheat on her after we had some good sex together. Anyways I went to go check on the trap house to check on what they doing. Watsup I said sapping my homeboy Kevin Watsup he said nothing just got out a bad argument with my girlfriend I said what my Biggs got a girlfriend he said sorry I been busy forgot to tell you I said it's okay he said. I stayed for six hours and decided to check on my baby even though what she said hurted me a lot but she still my baby.

Trinity POV

I decided to take shower and cook me some food as I was cooking I remember the argument me and Devonate had. I started crying till I heard the door knocking I went and answered it was Devonate when I seen him I started crying again he picked me up and sat me on the counter I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I love you I really do please forgive me I said while giving him a thousand kisses okay okay he said laughing the he said don't ever accused me of anything like that am I clear yes daddy I said he started laughing I love you and I want to know would you be my girl I said yes and I love you to.