Part 4

Devonate POV

Today I had check on the trap house and see what was up I got out of bed and did my morning hygiene and skipped breakfast since I wasn't in the mood to eat. I had send my baby a good morning text message.

Big daddy: Good morning baby I won't be able to come over I have some important stuff to do I love you

Lil mama: Aww ok have fun today I'm miss you I'll call you when I pick up tiara ok and love you too ❤️😊😍😍.

Big daddy: Ok 😘

Trinity POV

I got out of bed did my hygiene and cooked me some eggs,grits,and sausages when I finished I received a text message from my boo I'm sad that he won't see my today but that's fine I'll have my daughter with me today. I went to go pick up my daughter tiara when I went to the door I heard screaming I knocked the door down to see drew with a spike belt and his girlfriend on the side about to hit tiara with it o hell no I ranned and grabbed the belt and I hit drew across the face and beat his ass with it then I seen his girlfriend running but I pulled her hair and beat her ass with the spike belt to I ranned to tiara and pick her up before we left I turned around and said "I will have full custody of my daughter"and walked out I had went home and called Devonate.

Devonte POV

I was at the trap house chilling when I get a phone call from my baby telling me something bad happened today I left and put my man Kevin in charge when I left I speed down the road and was at Trinity house in 5 minutes I knocked on the door and she opened it with her eyes red and puffy I asked her what's wrong she said " I went to drew house to pick up my daughter and when I got there I heard screaming and when I opened the door drew was standing with a spike belt about to hit tiara" she said while crying. I seen tiara come down the stairs with fears in her eyes I got up and walk over to her and she backed up I said tiara I'm not going to hurt you I love you and your mother for now on I will protect and be there for you even if me and mom break up I going to be here I'm not going to hurt you ok then tiara said "ok" I gave her a big hug and kissed her forehead tiara asked "can I call you daddy" I looked into her eyes and said yes princess you can call me daddy the rest of the night we watched movies and tiara and Trinity fell asleep I was thinking of what I'm going to do to that nigga that tried to hit my little princess but after a while I fell asleep.