•1

Trinity POV

Woke up this morning thinking about how the day was going to be a long day of hard work. I got out of bed made my way towards the bathroom, doing my hygienes. Once I got dress, I went downstairs to get breakfast ready for my daughter and I. I love her to death and nobody can get between us no matter what. Her father is a thug that's sells drug, we was talking for awhile but the only thing he wanted was my virginty. From that day, I don't let any niggas get in my life.

DingDong DingDong

Speaking of the devil he's here. "Tiara!!! Come down here". She ran down the steps "daddy!" She squealed while opening the door. "HeyBabygirl, daddy missed you!" Drew said. Baby daddy name is Drew. "I know. I'm your favorite girl" Tiara said. "I know you my only favorite. Wassup Trin?" I looked him up and down. "I'm fine. Please bring her back before 7pm" I said. "Okay. Let's go Princess" he said walking out the door with her.

I can tell what kind of expression he had but I don't care he should of never left me in the ditch with daughter. He's not my concern anymore so back off me.

Drew POV

"Daddy, why is she here?" She said pointing at Nicky in the car. "Baby that's daddy new's girlfriend" I said making make a face. "You always have a different girl in the car" she said scrunching up her face. "Baby don't worry about that we just going to spend time together and have fun" her frown turn into a smile. "Ok daddy alright now let's get going".

Trinity POV

I walked up inside the store to my office and saw Nancy there sitting in my boss chair, I looked her up and down and she got off my chair. "Girl I was just playing with you" Nancy said. "Yeah I'm just playing to but you fired" I said being sarcastic. "Your not serious" she said laughing. "No I'm serious get ur shit and get the fuck out my store now" I said. She walked out with an attitude but I didn't care.

5:00pm

I sat in my office looking over some bills then got bored so I went down to see what was up. My workers was just leaving so I went to close up my shop till I seen this boy coming to my shop.

Devontae POV

I was at the trap house to see what was up. I dap up my boy Kevin my nigga since I was a baby. "Nothing man just chillen how about you" Kevin said. O "I'm about to hit up this hair shop I heard they do good with braiding and shit like that you know what time they close?" I said. "Yeah like around 5" Kevin said. "O shit what time is it now?" I said. "4:57 my man" Kevin said. "Alright let me go make sure you close up the trap" I said. "Alright" Kevin said.

I was on my way to the shop. When I got there I seen this lady about to close up so I called up to her "excuse me ma'am" she turned around. No lie lil mama was bad asf. She didn't look like the type of females that's would give it up to you in a sec.

Trinity POV

I'm snapping my fingers at this dude but he ain't giving me no response. So I decided to slap him, while I was about to slap him, he snap out of his thoughts and grab my arm and push me to the door. "Aye ma don't be putting your hands on me" he said in my ear, making chills run down my spine. "Uhh .... I ...I'm I'm ... So-Sorry" I stuttered. "You better be and I'm just wondering if your shop is close?" "I mean business was kind of working slow and I was about to close but you fit in" I said.

Now I have to text Drew to hold Tiara for an hour later and I can feel this man looking thru my phone while I'm texting so, I stop texting and looked up to his green eyes. "Who's that? Your boyfriend?" He asked. "Who and Why wants to know?" I said looking him up and down. "Keep sizing me, and I'm going to give you something to size and Devontae wants to know" he said, I ignored his question and walked in the shop and asked him "Are you coming or not?" He chuckled and walked in.

I made him sit down in the chair and got to work. Silence filled the shop until he broke it "So ma'am, What's your name?" I chuckled "First off my name is not Ma'am and why do you want to know?" I said with an attitude. "Man loose the attitude. And what your name foreal?" He said. "My name is Trinity. What's your name?" He chuckled "I said it back there outside" "Well I didn't catch. So tell me" I said scrunching up my face. "Beg me to say my name again" he said then I pulled his hair. "Devontae damn" I chuckled "Thank you. That's what I thought" I said bursting out laughing.

I never had a boy that made me smile well I never make them get to me. "What you thinking about?" he asked with a smile. "Nothing I said your finished" I said. He got up and looked at it in the mirror, "Thank you trinity" he said smiling. My heart melted in the inside, "Your welcome, that will be 39.00 dollars" I said. He looked at me then said "My bad I left me money in the car, Come on". I followed him and he sighed. "Is everything alright?" I said. "My wallet felled in between the seat and my hand is to big. Can you get it?" He asked. "Uhh sure". I sighed.

Doventae POV

When she bent over to get it, I was staring at her ass. It was big, she asked "where?" So went to her ass and bend down over her ass, so my dick was on her leggings and she looked back . "Its right there" I said. "Oh I see it" she said. I started rubbing her ass and heard her moan then she stopped. "Stop it please" she said, but I kept doing it, then she turned around and gave me my wallet. We not just gone stop so, my hands went up her thighs and she was trying to stop my hands.  I went to her pussy and started rubbing it and she moaned I whispered in her ear "Do you like that?" will rubbing her pussy she moaned. I put my finger in her pussy and she gasped and I kept going till she came. "What's your number ma?" I asked her while she was fixing herself. "It's 555-5555" she said smiling and walking away.

Trinity POV

I called Drew to tell him I was coming to get my baby. When I arrived at his house, he was already outside with her. "Come on Tiara" she nodded and walked the path while holding her dad's hand. "Bye daddy" he kissed her forehead and strap her in her seat. When he closed her door, I drove away because I didn't want to hear his mouth. I looked to the rear mirror to see Tia sleeping.

Once we arrived home and took her out her seat and walked inside to go to her room. I tuck her in and kiss her. Then I went to my room and went to take a long shower thinking about Devontae. Once I was done showering, I got in bed and heard my phone vibrate once I grabbed it I see an unknown number texted me so I decided to call it.

Me: Um who is this?
Devontae: Don't tell me you forgot about me?
Me: Devontae?
Devontae: Who else would it be?
Me: Sorry I'm just tired. So I forgot about you.
Devontae: You forgot about that wet juicy pussy.
Me: Shut up we don't talk about this.

With that being said, he kept me all night talking to him. So I don't fall asleep and eventually we both slept on the phone together.

________________
Like. Share. Comment.