Disneyland

"Kamal do you think we can do it and make it past the judges house?" that was Lexi who was keep kicking my seat trying to get my attention.

" baby girl we can make it past live show if you trust in yours and everyone else." on the corner of my eye I seen Stephanie smile grow and saw was looking at me.

" they is my Kamal, where was she the whole time?" it was red light so I looked over at Stephanie then behind at Janelly who was agreeing with Steph and Lexi just lost like always.

" she went to La La Land so Kam came and took the body." everyone started laughing and I notice the light turned green so I played attention to the rode.

" no but really KAM why were you someone else the whole time I was over?" I shrugged at her and pay attention to the rode.

" she was he self when I was with her till-"

"ok who wants to listen to the radio yay!!" I put on the radio and I noticed all three girls look at me weirdly.

"we just got news that Kamal the new X-factor contestant is Louis Tomlinson real sister!!" I reached to turn it off but Janelly grabbed my hand and placed it in the stirring wheel.

"just change the station boohoo I don't want to hear about that right now." she nodded her head and changed the station.

" you don't know what is true or a lie anymore huh sis?" I nodded my head slowly and then park the car seen we were just a block away from the surprise.

"I just cant believe I lived thought this life and now I'm not sure if me being in this band will be a good thing or it is going to cause a whole new drama that I have life though all over again." I turned around and saw the limo and Mileys car parked and the girls were walking up to my car.

I lowered the window for Miley " did you noticed that limo been following us seen we left Starbucks." I nodded my head and got out the car letting ever else now to get out.

" yea it is in my plan now lets go get in there." everyone looked at each other then looked at me with a little nod.

I turned on my heal and walked over to the limo where my brother band and my sister band were in. I know they are looking at us though those black window and all are trying to wonder why I am here.

I knock on the window once and James opened the door letting me and the girls in.

" Kamal?" Liam said and everyone turned facing me and the girls.

" and hot girls!!" I started laughing when I sat down next to Zayn who was checking out Miley.

" like what you seeing?" I whispered in his ear and he turned around facing me with a smile.

" sis who are these hot girls?" Louis said as he sat down next to me.

" Louis if you look up at a girl one more time I will tell you girlfriend, did you forgot I have her number." he turned around facing Janelly and I started laughing.

yea I got her number, well I took Louis phone and got it and ever seen we have been talking to each other but I was never able to meet her face to face though. but that wont be to long though.

" guys meet my band mates, girls meet One Direction!" everyone said hi and each girl went to a one of the boys. Miley was with Liam, Lexi was with Zayn, Janelly was with Harry, Stephanie was with Louis, Haley was with two of Stephanie band mates, Katy was with the other two left and one of them was James, and I was with Niall who was starring at me the whole time I came in side the limo.

" may I know why you think I'm so beautiful?"I turned facing him with my question look on.

" have you heard What Makes You Beautiful?" I nodded my head as I remembered every lyrics in that song." that why."