4

Hey ! Before you read this chapter , just to let you know , there are some triggering things. If you're sensitive to that nature , then you can skip the chapter , but you might miss out on a few things. 
                                  -Melissa
________________________________

" Hey, are you okay dude?" I heard his soft voice again. It comforted me.

"N..no." I said starting to tear up again.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said sounding interested.

"I.. Well.. after I saw you, I went back inside and I talked to my dad again. We made up, and we were leaving." I said.

"Okay .." He replied.

"We got into a car wreck. A really bad one. The car flipped." I said quietly, making sure no one could hear me talking to him.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He said once again.

"I.. I don't know. I can't talk about this right now Justin. I'll talk to you later." I said quickly.

"Okay. Stay safe." He said and hung up. I sighed and set my phone down.

I put my hands over my eyes, and let a few tears fall. My hands were cold.

"Hey Hun, we are going to let ya go now. We brought your clothes back. Get dressed and walk to the waiting area. Your dad is waiting." She said, and I quickly wiped my eyes. I nodded my head. I sat up slowly.

She had taken the IV off of my arm. I got up, and walked to white chair, and grabbed my clothes.

_______________________________

{quick A/N , if you start playing "the end of all things." By Panic! At The Disco , it makes this a lot sadder . Or try End of The World by Juliet Simms )

"Hey baby." My dad said to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Let's go home." He said, and put his arm around my shoulder. I know he was trying to be comforting, but it didn't help. I awkwardly nodded, and we left.

The ride home was silent and weird. We didn't say a word to each other, and I was glad we hadn't. If we did, it probably would've become more weird.

I walked up the stairs to my room, avoiding talking to my dad. I shut the door behind me, and collapsed on my bed.

I sat up, and folded my legs up to my chest. I stared across my room.

What if I ended my life too? I mean, I've already lost my mom. Now I've lost my brother too. My dad cares, but not enough. I feel like no one truly knows what I'm going through.

I get up slowly, and walk to my bathroom. I look up in the dirty mirror. My face was greasy. My makeup was smeared. My hair was all over the place. I was pale, and I look like a pile of bones with clothes and hair. A tear slipped down my cheek. I looked down at the cabinet below the sink. I unwillingly opened it. An old gray box sat on top of a pile of towels.

Old Habits.

I opened the box, and a picture of my brother, my dad, my mom and I fell out. I picked it up, and put it on the counter. I dug through the gray box and found the sharp, silver razors. I picked them up, and I felt the pain again.
_______________________________

Flashback

"Slut!!"

"Whore!!"

"You fucked your ex? What the hell"

"She smells like fish."

"I bet she has crabs!!"

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!??????" I screamed into the mirror. I smashed it with my fist, and I immediately saw the dark red blood poor out of my hand.

"Danny?" I heard my brothers soft voice.

"I.. Just.. I'm taking a bath!!" I said and hurried to the bathtub, and started the water.

"Okay, well, just checking." He said, and I heard the heavy footsteps grow lighter.

Great.

________________________________

The razor was cold. I hadn't used it in a while. One year to be exact.

I fiddled with it in my hands for a good five minutes. I finally got the courage to slide it against my skin. I saw the dark red liquid again. Another tear fell. I slit another one against my wrist.

"Hey Hun, you okay?" My dad said from the other side of the door.

"Yes." I replied bluntly.

"Well, I ordered takeout." He said, and walked away. Wow. Déjà Vu.

I stood, up and turned on the sink. I washed the razor off, and put it back into the gray box. I grabbed the picture and put it back too.

So long.

________________________________

Hey Guys !! I'm so sorry , I haven't updated in a while, I just had a lot of family problems, and just a bunch of bullshit. Anyway , I hope you can forgive me !!! I love you all . ❤️

Q : Favorite Lyric ??
A : " No One Else Is Dealing With Your Demons, Meaning Maybe Defeating Them Could Be The Beginning Of Your Meaning, Friend. "

Comment what song this is , and I will shout you out , next chapter .! 😊

First comment will also get a shoutout.

First Favorite will also get a shout out ! 💓