6

Bibbity Boop.

Sorry that was random. Anyways , TRIGGER WARNING . This has nothing to do with suicidal shit , it's just there is some ...

How do I say this without ruining the chapter..

Sexual Graphic content if ya know what I mean. So .. If you're sensitive , feel free to skip :) <3 - Melissa
___________________________
Daniella*
__________________________

I didn't move my hand. I kept it there. It was a good feeling. Silence filled the atmosphere and it drove me crazy. We both just stared out into the woods. My hands were trembling. He looked at me, and I looked back. We stared at each other for like a minute. I turned my head. I hope he wasn't going to kiss me. I mean , I hope he was. No. Yes. No ... I don't know. I've only known him for so long, and to date him right now would be ridiculous.

"I think we should go back to your brothers," I said , painfully breaking the silence. I hopped off the wall.

"Oh yea. Let's go." He said, following my steps.

We had finally caught up with his brothers and his friends.

Damon came up to us and sounded annoyed.

"There you are! We were looking for you guys!" He said. He kinda sounded like a mom.

"Sorry , we were just walking around." Justin said whilst doing a cute little smile.

Dustin rolled his eyes.

"We gotta go anyways. Let's start heading back home." He said, and we all followed.

___________________________
Daniella*
___________________________
Justin and his brothers and friends all arrived at their homes, and I had arrived at mine. I sighed, taking my shoes off and walking towards my room. I took of my shirt and pants, and crawled into bed. I was way too tired to put pajamas on. I turned my phone off and plugged it into the charger. I didn't want any notifications popping up while I was sleeping.

I rolled over and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. I kept thinking about the awkward situation that had happened with Justin and I. I sighed, and closed my eyes.

***

"Evan, I don't think we should , I mean , you're dating Rachelle. She'll kill me." I said.

Evan moved closer to me.

"God baby , I've missed your body so much." He said , now hovering over me.

"Evan, get off!" I said trying to get him off.

"No." He replied, pinning me down and tugging at my shorts.

"HELP !!!" I screamed. Evan covered my mouth , continuing to tug at my shorts. Tears flew down my face as he finally pulled my shorts off. He then started with his, and I screamed louder. I heard a bunch of knocking at the door. It was my dad.

"DAD HELP!" I yelled, and my dad rushed over , aggressively pulling Evan off. My mom followed , rushing to my side.

"Oh my goodness, Daniella , are you okay ??" She said , taking me upstairs.

I heard my dad yelling and cursing. I cried even more.

"Honey , what happened?" My mom softly whispered to me."

***

I gasped , and sat up. I looked around the room , and adjusted my eyes to see. I looked at the time on my digital clock.

5:30 am.

Great. I sighed , and got up. I went to the bathroom , and shut the door. I had to pee really bad for some reason. I washed my hands , and went back to bed.

___________________________

Hello .!!!

I'm doing better , thanks for all the support guys. I love you , and I hope you enjoyed this chapter .

Q: Who's your favorite blake boy ?

A: I can't choose lmao. They're all so sweet and so outgoing and amazing , and sassy and omg I love them so much . XD

Feel free to answer too, down in the comments :).

I love you guys !!

- Melissa 💓