2

Justin Blake .

"Oh .." I said , staring at him as he walked out of the office. He probably thought I was insane. I ended my gaze , and turned back to my Dad.

"Okay , let's go bug." He said , and I followed him out of the office . I passed by the group of boys , and Justin waved at me . I smiled back , blushing , and I continued walking with my dad.

"So , what do you want for lunch ?" He asked me.

"Dad , I know you feel bad . You don't have to bribe me with food ." I replied , rolling my eyes.

"Daniella , I need to be a good father . Later , I'm taking you and your brother to dinner ." He said.

"O..kay Dad." I said , plugging my headphones in and fitting them into my ear. I hit shuffle , and waited for the song to play. I looked down at the little screen , and I noticed 'Morticians Daughter' by Black Veil Brides was starting to play. I smiled. My brother always used to play this song for me on his guitar. He's 19. He lives in an apartment with his roommate , but he's visiting with my dad and I , because of the accident with Mom.

The beautiful song had ended as we pulled up into the driveway. I took my hands out of my hoodie , and opened the car door. I got out and shut the door. I sighed and walked into the house. My brother Nathan was sitting on the couch. I walked over , and sat by him.

I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I miss talking to you Nate." I said.

"Yea me too." He said and scooted away.

"What's wrong?" I asked him surprised.

"I..its Mom. I don't know , you look so much like her , and I .. I just miss her.." He said as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"Nathan.. I miss her too. We all do , but we have to move past this. Dad and I have." I said , getting teary eyed.

"I can't. She was always there for me.." He said starting to cry. I scooted close to him , and I hugged him.

"I have an idea." I said , and got up. I ran up to my room , and grabbed the acoustic guitar. I ran back down the twisted stairs , and handed it to him.

"Play our song." I said , sitting next to him.

He started strumming the familiar strings.

" I open my lungs , dear.
I sing this song at funerals , no rush.
These lyrics hear a thousand times , just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly , this pain it visits almost nightly ,
Missing hotel beds , I feel your touch ,
I will await dear , a patience of eternity , my crush ,
A universe so still , no rust ,
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.
We booked our flight those years ago,
I said I loved you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you that I will see you again, again. "

He ended the song there , and put the guitar down.

I hugged him.

"Hey Kids , are you guys ready to go ?" My dad called out from the kitchen.

"Yea I guess." I said . I sighed and got up. Nathan and I followed him out the door .

******************************************
Justin*

"Dustin , stop ." I said for the 300th time . He kept pulling my ear while I was trying to talk to my friend Carra on OoVoo .