Epilouge

Arin's POV
    Soon, we had to head back to work. I smile when I see Suzy there, looking happier than I would've initially thought. I was happy for her. She waved at Dan and I as we walked through the door, smiling at us.
"Hi!" Suzy greeted us.
"Hey," I respond, Dan waving back in response, "Can I talk to you?" I just needed to know that she was alright, "Alone?" Dan's face shifted to an expression of concern and worry, and I feel him inch the slightest bit closer to me.
"Okay..." Suzy agreed, talking slowly and eyeing me suspiciously.
"Dan, don't worry," I turn to face him, letting him know it was alright with a smile.
"Alright, sorry," he half-laughed, leaving Suzy and I to ourselves as he walked to the recording room, patiently waiting for my arrival.
"What do you want?" Suzy interrogated as soon as Dan was out of earshot.
"I just want to make sure you're doing alright; with all I've done, I understand if you're not," I explained solemnly.
"I-" Suzy looked taken aback at the sudden shift in attitude, "I'm okay, don't worry about it, I'm just..." She sighed, "I'm still recovering, but I've been talking to others, and I've been getting better. You shouldn't have to worry about me."
"I can't help feeling like I hurt you, though."
"I understand, but I'm okay! You should be, too!" Suzy smiled, glancing at Dan for a moment, "You're lucky you found someone who makes you this happy, so just enjoy it."
"Thank you so much," a wave of relief and contentment comes over me.
"Go on," Suzy rushes me off, "Have your fun."
I run over to Dan; finally, I felt okay starting our lives anew.