chapter 1

Callies pov
Well fuck my life. Today I'm moving and I honestly just wanna die. I live in Nice, hot awesome weather in California and I'm moving to omaha, Nebraska. And know your probably thinking why would I do that. Well my mom and dad got divorced and she wants to move far away from the fucker. I like my father. I'm going to miss him. I went to my room and saw someone calling me. It was my best friend keira.
"Hey, girly."
"Today's the last day, wanna go to the mall for the last time?"
"Of course."
"Ima get dressed and I'll come pick you up."
"Okay thanks girl." She says and hangs up.
I get dressed really quick and walk down stairs and grab my keys and tell my mom that I'm leaving. She told that I have to be home by 11. I get into my car and I go to keiras house.

We get to the mall and we start shopping and I get 3 new pairs of vans. And she gets some crop tops. We shop around for a little longer and then we go to my house. We get in my car and my ex- boyfriend is calling me. I Decline it. Let me tell you a quick story. Me and my ex dated for 3 years and then he went and cheated on me. His name is kyle. I loved him in till someone came to school and told me and then I went to confront him about it and he was hiding it from me for 2 weeks. I cried for hours on hours. I'm glad I had my best friend with me. Keira helps me with any problem I have ,And I do the same.
We go back to my house and just chill and she helps me pack. My flight leaves at 6:45 am. so I need to have anything done by then.
___________________
First chapter!!! Updates may be slow but I will try my hardest to write at least twice a week. Thanks again. please vote.❤
-MLE😛