chapter 4

Jacks pov
We pull up to the movies and I go and open the door for her. We walk in and we look at all the movies.
"Do you wanna see neighbors?"
"Yes, I've been wanting to watch that movie."
We go and get the tickets and buy some popcorn and some snacks.We make our way into the movie and sit really close to each other.

Callies pov
We sit down, we entered at the right time. We are sitting really close to each other, I don't know if I should move or should I just stay. I decided to just stay. I don't want it to be even more awkward than it already is. By the time the movie ends We're in tears, It was so funny. We walk out and I run to the bathroom really quick. My phone starts ringing and it's kyle again. This time I answer it.
"What do you want?"
"You left without saying goodbye?"
"I didn't want to see you."
"Baby, I know thats a lie."
"Kyle, what do you want?"
"Just seeing how your doing?"
"I'm fine, I have to get back to my date, good bye" and before he could say anything I hang up. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands then walked out. I looked for jack and spotted him sitting by the exit.
"You ready?"
"Yep"
We walk to his car and he opens my door and I thank him and get in. The drive back was kinda quiet. Untill he drove up to the drive way next to my house.
"You have the wrong house jack."
"No I dont."
"My house is that one."
"And my house is that one." He points straight ahead.
"Oh haha, we're neighbors."
"Yeah, do you wanna come meet the boys?"
I look at the time and it's only 9:30.
"sure, why not."
I walk into the house see 4 boys sleeping on the floor.
jacks pov
"Wake up! I have someone for you guys to meet."
okays and Who is it is all I hear when I walk into the kitchen where callie is sitting.
"Hey, The gang is waking up. You'll like them.They can be assholes but there chill."
right as I said that Sammy walked in.He was shirtless, I don't want callie to start liking on of them and not like me anymore.
"Put a shirt on,We have company."
"No, it's like she's never seen abs before."
"You don't have abs sammy."
He ignores what I said and walks up to callie.
"Well hello there pretty lady."
"Hi, my names callie."
"And I'm sammy,You just moved here?"
"Sadly."
"Why?"
"I lived in California, and I loved it intill my parents got a deforce. So my mom dragged me here."
"Well, there's a lot you should know about omaha before you judge it."
"I'm not judg-
"Madder of fact, Tomorrow let me show you around omaha and show where all of the hang out spots are."
"Okay, here's my number. text me tomorrow."
"Okay babes"
Sammy walked out of the kitchen and the other boys walked in.
"Guys this is callie, she just moved in next door."
"hey, I'm jack."
"Hey, I'm swazz."
"What up I'm skate"
"Okay, wait there's 2 jacks?" Callie asks really confused.
"yeah, I'm jack g and his jack j."
"okay, So yall have nicknames or some shit?"
"Haha yeah. you can call me jack and you can call him JJ."
"Oh okay, That makes sense."
Callies pov
I just met jacks "gang". They all seem pretty chill.I looked at the time on my phone and it's 11:45.
"Hey guys, I have to go home but I'll text you jack and Sammy let me know when you want to do that thing tomorrow." I say and walk out the door.I walk into my house and thank God, my mom's sleeping. I quickly but quitely walk up the stairs and into my room.I shut the door and changed into some yoga pants and a sports bra. I jumped onto my bed and when I did that I broke something under my bed. well know I know what I'm doing with Sammy tomorrow. I plugged my phone in and then Sammy texted me.

I was about to go to sleep when my phone went off

I was about to go to sleep when my phone went off.Its was jack.

I smiled and as soon as my head hit the pillow my eyes started to get low

________________________
4th chapter done✔ I hope yall like this. It was pretty easy to write. I'm on my way home from Florida. Yay! 15 hours in the car. More updates coming soon. I started writing a new book called"We're twins". It's a dolan twins fanfic. I just posted the characters in it. go check it out.peace✌
-MLE😬