chapter 3

We pull up to the house and it's just beautiful.I get out and I grab my bag and walk in. I look around and the inside is more beautiful than the outside. I walk upstairs to find my room and I finally find the one. I walk in and it has a bathroom, walk in closet and a balcony. I put my stuff down and start to empty my stuff untill I hear a knock on the door.
"I'll get it mom."
"Hey I'm Rihanna king and I noticed you just moved in."
"Hi nice to meet you, Um yeah me and my mom just moved in."
"Wow, your house is huge."
"We'll thanks I guess"
"well ill see you around"
"Okay bye, nice to meet you."
I close the door and I walk back upstairs to finish packing. I walk in my room and my phones going off. It's jack.
"hello"
"Hey Callie, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me tonight? I know you just moved here so I wanted to show you around."
"Um.. Yeah sure."
"Great, I'll pick you at 7:30, is that okay?"
"Fine with me, see you then" I hang up the phone and see the time and it's 5:30. well I should take a shower.
jackspov
I called Callie to see if she wants to go to the movies and I'd show her around.I walk downstairs and all the boys are spread across the floor sleeping. It's 5:30. Tey need to get there asses up and out of my house. I need to get ready.
"Wake the hell up ya lazys"
"ugg,bro go away"Skate says.
"Yeah man, I'm trying to sleep" Sammy and johnson say.
"No, yall need to wake up I'm leaving at 7:15 and I need yall up and outta here by then.
"Ight" is all I hear while I walk up the stairs. I get in the shower and listen to pillow talk by zayn malik. I Do all the stuff I need to do and get out.I wash my face and brush my teeth and put colon on. I look fresh.I walk downstairs and there all still knocked out on my living room floor.I'm not even going to try to wake them.
Callies pov
I get out of the shower and it's 6:45.Well damn, I took a long shower. I get out and put some nice clothes on the are presentable and curl my hair. I go on twitter and tweet:
@Callie_Riley45
Going to the movies with jack.❤
@jackgilinsky.
Five minutes later he replies by saying:
@jackgilinsky
@Callie_Riley45 Where going to have a blast. Text me where you live.
So I text him and tell him my adress and he says thanks. I listen to music and wait for him to pick me up.
jacks pov
Callie texts me and I put it into my GPS and I notice She lives right next door.I call her and tell her I'm outside.She walks out and she just looks so beautiful, tonight's gonna be a good night.
_____________________________
Chapter 3✔ Done.
Thank you to people that actually read and leave me comments. and tell me to update. I can forget sometimes. I put my best friend it so yeah but I decided that it's going to just a jack gilinsky fan fic. But it will have some of the boys.
-MLE😛