chapter 2

I wake up to my mom screaming at me to wake up. I stretch and get out of my bed and check my phone. I got a lot of followers over night. I don't know how. I walk down stairs and my mom told me to walk back upstairs and grab my stuff. I didnt look at the time but I checked walking up the stairs and it was 3:30 in the morning. Well I gotta get dressed and finish packing. We're leaving the house at 4.
I finally finished packing, I look around my room one more time and grab my beats and put them over my head and walk out. We're now in the car heading to the airport. Once we get to the airport we went threw security and bag check. I went to seat down and wait for our plane to be called. A cute boy sat next to me and I smiled.
"Hey, I'm jack."
"Hi, I'm callie."
"Where you traveling to?" He asked me
"To my new home, what about you?"
"Going home"
Me and jack talk a little longer and then my mom tells me our gate was called.
"Hey, Can I have your number?"
"Yeah sure."
We exchange numbers and I start walking to my gate. I walk onto the plane and find my seat, I got a window seat. I put my headphones in and take my laptop out. Someone comes and seats next to me but I don't look.

jacks pov

I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world sitting by her self in the airport. Her name was Callie. We talked for a little bit and then her gate was called. What I didn't notice mine was to. I walk to the gate and the try to look for my seat. I finally find my seat. I sit down, didn't really look who was sitting next to me. I decided to text callie and see how her plane ride is going.

Callies pov

I get a text and it's from jack. I put his name under "Hot guy😍" I look at it and it says:
Hot Guy😍
How's your plane ride so far?
Me😬
Saying really good, sitting next to a stranger but he smells really good.
Hot Guy😍
Oh nice.
Me😬
Yeah, hows your plane ride?
Hot guy😍
Pretty good, Theres a really hot girl sitting next to me, Kinda jealous she got the window seat.
Me😬
Haha,I got a window seat.

(still callies pov)

I decided to see who I was sitting next to and it was jack. I decided to keep it going
Hot guy😍
Well aren't you lucky.
Me😬
I kinda am, Where do you live?"
Hot guy😍
Omaha,Nebraska. Where are you moving to?
Me😬
I'm moving to omaha,Nebraska. haha look next to you.
Jacks pov
I look next to me and I see callie sitting there with a smile on her face.
"Well look who it is."
"same to you."
We talk for a little longer and I tell him a little bit about my life and he tells me a little about his.The plane finally lands and I get off.We say our good byes and go our own ways.I find my mom and we get into the car and go to my new home.
___________________
Chapter 2 done✔
I hope you liked it. vote and comment what you want to see in the book. I'm on my way home from meet skate and decided to post. Your welcome.
-MLE😬