The Night of the Vulnerable

We were able to get front row seats right in front of the stage and the view was quite spectacular. The show started off with some performance acts from student and in between them were the performances of artists and idol groups who were invited. Amongst the invited guests was a popular girl group called Apink who got the whole audience engaging in what Minny called a 'fanchant'. It gave me goosebumps that everyone in the audience was so united and knew all the lyrics. I hadn't encountered an idol group other than UNIQ in such close proximity before and the Apink girls were gorgeous up close.
'And now...an act that will get all the girls hearts excited...' You could smell the anticipation in the air of the venue. 'U-NIIIIIQ!!!' The MC yelled at the top of his lungs.
'KYAAAAAHHH, IT'S UNIQ! OH MY GOD!' Minny tugged at my sleeve excitedly. I couldn't help but get excited with her and started cheering and waving my balloon around. They were performing a remix mashup of Falling In Love and their latest track EOEO but that didn't stop anyone from singing along. They scattered across the stage and started freestyle dancing and waving at the crowd whilst the chorus played in the background. Whenever they were near where I was standing, I would call out their name and wave to them. Yixuan was the only one who excitedly waved back to me when I called for him. Seungyoun cheekily stuck his tongue out at me before running to the other side of the stage. Yibo pretended to ignore me at first but his act was ruined when I spotted his wide grin just before he ran his hand through his silky hair and joined Seungyoun. They each had a few roses in their arms to hand out as they were singing. Wenhan actually came and sat in front of us whilst it was his part and Minny started screaming her head off and reached out for his hand. She grabbed onto it and started shaking it like crazy. Wenhan seemed overwhelmed at first but gave her a rose like a gentleman. I was actually annoyed he didn't give me one as well. I'll get my revenge later.
'SUNGJOO!' I shouted and waved both my arms in the air to get his attention. He definitely saw me when he turned his head and casually walked over. Coincidentally, it was his turn to sing and he sat on the edge of the stage and held onto my hand. I tried pulling it away because I was shy and didn't like the attention it garnered but he held onto it tightly as he serenaded me, his eyes focused on only me. Minny was screaming deafeningly loud beside me and I knew my face must have been as red as a tomato. Before leaving me, he gave me the last rose he had and winked at me, rendering me quite speechless. The moment was so surreal that I wasn't sure it was actually happening but Minny's hug on my arm brought me back to my deafening surroundings full of music and squeals. I realised this was the first time I had seem them perform live on a stage and it certainly had a lasting impression on me.

~

  Seungyoun suddenly sent me a message in a different conversation with just me, him and Yibo