CHAPTER 1

"God! bro, wake up! we barely have any time to get past the street and rush down the park! You sure don't wanna miss her today! guess you heard what I said?" yelled Dane,  Brandon's  younger brother.

"No shit! Not today!", and busted into the washroom.

Connecticut seemed quite a nice place for Brandon and the rest of his family to start off new since he had lost his mom and his elder brother in an accident. He has been moving on with life and adjusting with his surroundings ever since he drained all of his connection with his friends in New Jersey. Brandon had been earning enough to look after his brother's education as a fresher at high-school and his dad's well being. He had recently sold off the house they had been renting for the past few months and bought a small one, enough for three to fit in.

Brandon who loves going out for walks, especially during the winter months, among the few passers by, the cold wind blowing against the hair fulfilling its wishes of being in peace . He had been going for morning  walks daily as he works during the afternoons and evenings until 6 : 00.

Even among the few fellow walkers who posses the habit of distracting Brandon from his inner emotions during his walk, he didn't care, it was just that he couldn't express himself. Even if he could, he didn't know to who and how.

Brandon hasn't dated any girl till now, and there wasn't a single soul who hadn't asked him why. Either he would fall sick during prom or he would travel. He once told his colleague, " Love is a commitment and its meant to be kept sacred, expressing yourself beyond conditions, not knowing what desire is. Once you break the commitment, you break the trust you once promised and guilt overwhelms like the glowing moon".

Brandon being a simple man, who leads a simple life and has dreams like none of swaying away on money. Brandon is clearly not in any way a person who interacted with people much. He didn't have many friends once he moved into Connecticut. He preferred staying close to himself and his family.He loved his family and never did he break the bond. It was almost as if he and his family was inseparable.  

It was that fine morning, when he went out for a walk, that he had noticed that girl. She was dressed in blue and white. He took a peek twice and carried on with his rounds. He considered her like one of those people who he met at random each day and who are pretty hard to forget. But he knew it wasn't just something random. He knew there was more to it. Something more than just random and passer-by. 

That day, he went home with a heavy heart and and a doubtful mind. After a long time, he slept in peace with a sense of relief. His heart weighed a thousand pounds. None of that mattered. He slept the most peaceful that night.