PROLOGUE

The morning breeze sets her hair apart, as she walks by herself through the darkness of dawn. She walks through the pavement, taking turns along the curves. Her long brown hair waves as she tilts her head along with each step she takes. Her blue eyes shine bright in the dazing sun, her small body not revealing much. She smelled like jasmines, she smelled amazing. I don't know her name, but I know that every second with her is worth an adventure. She may not be beautiful to the world, but I could count on her for what none could give me.

Chills run down my spine every time I see her. Her face, so mesmerizing can stomp a halt to time in my world. Her scent so warm, still suffocating my nose, hard to breathe, but I don't care. My brain goes numb every time I get a glimpse of her. Like its said; Where words fail, actions speak, well here my words fail, my actions fail, my mind fails, but never did my heart fail nor give up on her.

She pretends not to notice me, not noticing her own nervousness. I can blindly say she cares. Then why the glares? Not In just a couple of days, how special can we be among thousands in this world. I don't know anything about her, I want to, but don't know how.

She can be one among the starts to which I could twinkle..he eyes so bright brimming with joy and love .